Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TS4 Bad Image and NO TS4x64 showing

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TS4 Bad Image and NO TS4x64 showing Empty TS4 Bad Image and NO TS4x64 showing

Post by Guest Mon 14 May 2018, 08:05

So I recently got The Sims 4 on here and I got ALL of the DLC downloaded finally. I had an issue where the DLC began saying that my saves were a newer version and I couldn't find a fix SO I tried completely reinstalling Sims 4 and got this... I've been looking and to NO avail have I found something that has helped me at all. 

TS4 Bad Image and NO TS4x64 showing Screen10

EDIT

So it has switched from this ^ to Origin is not running. EVEN THOUGH IT IS and still no TS4 x64

Back to top Go down

TS4 Bad Image and NO TS4x64 showing Empty Re: TS4 Bad Image and NO TS4x64 showing

Post by Guest Mon 14 May 2018, 10:55

You say you downloaded ( and installed ?) all DLC's.
Since My First Pet a new crack is used and RldOrigin.dll is no longer required.

I suggest that you delete your current folder Game from your install folder and then re-copy the folder Game from My First Pet or from the latest update 1.42.30.1020 to your install folder.

Back to top Go down

TS4 Bad Image and NO TS4x64 showing Empty Re: TS4 Bad Image and NO TS4x64 showing

Post by Guest Mon 14 May 2018, 17:32

Tarac wrote:You say you downloaded ( and installed ?) all DLC's.

I suggest that you delete your current folder Game from your install folder and then re-copy the folder Game from My First Pet or from the latest update 1.42.30.1020 to your install folder.
Your explanation is a little confusing...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 14 May 2018, 18:20

Amazonian wrote:
Tarac wrote:You say you downloaded ( and installed ?) all DLC's.

Your explanation is a little confusing...
Your install folder for the Sims 4 (probably something like C:\Program Files (x86)\The Sims 4) contains a folder named Game.
Delete that folder and then, from the download of My First Pet or update 1.42.30.1020, copy the folder Game to your install folder again to replace the folder Game you just deleted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 15 May 2018, 19:35

By the way, when playing the pirated version you are not supposed to have Origin running!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top