Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There is not enough free space in TS4-allin-1.42.3.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

There is not enough free space in TS4-allin-1.42.3. Empty Re: There is not enough free space in TS4-allin-1.42.3.

Post by Guest Thu 17 May 2018, 20:10

Hello Tarac and everyone here, 
i need  Help

I have my backup files ( Save, Tray and Mod ) and i want to put them in my new downloaded game ( all in one . iso ) but i don't know where i must put them and the most important , i can not ! ( i have delete all the other previous sims from my laptop )

it give me a mesage that it say : 

There is not enough free space in TS4-allin-1.42.3. You need extra MB to copy these files.
TS4-allin-1.42.3
free space: 0 byte
Total size: 26,4 GB

what can i do ? thank you for this awesome torrent !

Back to top Go down

There is not enough free space in TS4-allin-1.42.3. Empty Re: There is not enough free space in TS4-allin-1.42.3.

Post by Guest Fri 18 May 2018, 09:39

The folders Saves, Tray and Mods are in either C:\User\Your Username\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4

or 

in c:\OneDrive\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4.

and no, you cannot write to an .iso folder.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 18 May 2018, 10:28

Tarac wrote:The folders Saves, Tray and Mods are in either C:\User\Your Username\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4

or 

in c:\OneDrive\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4.

and no, you cannot write to an .iso folder.
good morning and thank you for your reply and help , but if i can't put this files to the game how can i use them ?? i mean i have some mods and i want to use them and also my households in there !!  Why.

Back to top Go down

There is not enough free space in TS4-allin-1.42.3. Empty There is not enough free space in TS4-allin-1.42.3.

Post by Guest Fri 18 May 2018, 10:47

There are 2 locations for the Sims 4 on your PC.

1. Somewhere in f.e. Program Files - this is the location for the installation of the game (in your case the .iso folder)
2. In C:\Documents\Electronic Arts - that is the location for the progress of your game.

The folders Saves, Tray, Mods etc. are to be found in a folder The Sims 4 in location 2.
That folder will be created automatically when you first start the Sims 4.

There is not enough free space in TS4-allin-1.42.3. Lokatie-sims-4_orig

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 18 May 2018, 12:49

Black Rose Sanguinarian wrote:good morning and thank you for your reply and help , but if i can't put this files to the game how can i use them ?? i mean i have some mods and i want to use them and also my households in there !!  Why.

//MOVED

Hello and welcome to the Forum,

I moved the messages to the right section. That said, if you put your saves/mods and so forth into the right folder location (Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4), the game should "automatically" recognize the items, if you start the game.

But again, it's important that you put the saves etc. into the right folder path, as stated above by Tarac.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 18 May 2018, 16:16

Hi again , i think i have a big problem here  Shocked 
in my laptop i have the game in this way : 
C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 4 ( ok this is normal )

BUT it's only here, i don't have it in other path , ( you say i must have 2, one for the saves etc. and one is the iso. ) 

for some reason the iso and the original game are mixed together ! 
i was uninstall the original from the Origin ( i delete it it from my laptop complete ) and i was online and i downloaded again via Origin , but i have again mixed files from original and from the iso !  Shocked I is confused
AND i think, i have also some files missed  from the original.
There is not enough free space in TS4-allin-1.42.3. 1oio10

There is not enough free space in TS4-allin-1.42.3. 2oio10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 18 May 2018, 17:15

It looks like you have everything in c:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 4.
You have combined the install folder with the progress folder

Downloaded, cracked, games should never, ever, be in a folder Origin Games

Let's try to keep it simple:
1. Ignore what you have messed up for the moment.
2. When you still have the downloaded .iso, go to it, open the folder Game then the folder Bin and start the Sims 4 by clicking on TS4_x64.exe.
3. That should create (if not altready existing) a folder The Sims 4 in C;\Documents]Electronic Arts or C:\OneDrive\Documents\Electronic Arts.
4. Don't use Origin at all for the moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 20 May 2018, 21:45

Black Rose Sanguinarian wrote:BUT it's only here, i don't have it in other path , ( you say i must have 2, one for the saves etc. and one is the iso. ) 

That's because we did not know you ALSO have an "Origin-version" of The Sims 4, on the same computer. So you would actually need 3 different folder-paths. If you start afresh, maybe this here can help you shed some light on the problem:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t24433-i-have-both-origin-g4tw-versions-of-sims-4-how-can-i-manage-the-documents-folder

P.S. to help make it easier for us (or anybody helping you), please do not copy/move/paste folders if you are unsure about what you are doing. Smile  For example, nowhere does it say here, that you have to copy these game-folders into Documents -> Electronic Arts -> The Sims 4. Please just post a follow-up question here in case you are unsure about anything, because that is what we are here for.

It's of course in a way cool that you are trying to experiment on your own; I do it myself very frequently. But then you have to be careful too, about what you are doing.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top