Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 4 SEASONS?!!

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4 SEASONS?!! - Page 2 Empty The Sims 4 SEASONS?!!

Post by Guest Thu 24 May 2018, 19:38

First topic message reminder :

It's official - The Sims 4 SEASONS IS COMING TO THE GAME!
After years of wait we will finally receive our favorite expansion pack from all Sims games! And I know what you are thinking - AMAZING RIGHT!?
If you are unfamiliar with other Sims' games, Seasons is an expansion pack which adds weather to your game and summer,spring,autumn and winter.
One cool feature from TS3 Seasons I want to see is the festivals, so I hope it comes with the expansion too!
From the trailer it looks like a weather machine will be added. It also leaks supernatural powers of some sorts to control the weather. Did I say TRAILER? Check it out!

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 SEASONS?!! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sims 4 SEASONS?!!

Post by Guest Fri 22 Jun 2018, 00:54

It kind of just depends, sometimes it takes a couple weeks/months and sometimes almost instantly, they've been doing pretty great with their last releases for the new updates/expansions/stuff/game packs (:

Back to top Go down

Post by grieralexander Fri 22 Jun 2018, 01:34

Suptra07 wrote:Hello was wondering how long does it usually take from a Sims Dlc official release til it get released here :3?
The team works very hard to get it out and tested as soon as possible. First, they need to find a release with all the parts that are needed to make it workable. Just keep on checking the Forum after its release tomorrow. It should be a few days before it is already and tested for everyone's enjoyment. Good job!

grieralexander
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Jun 2018, 02:37

CODEX already cracked it, so shouldnt be long now for G4TW to release

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 SEASONS?!! - Page 2 Empty Skidrow-seasons?

Post by Guest Fri 22 Jun 2018, 02:46

Not sure if this has been asked already, if it has I couldn't find it, but does anyone know if Skidrow's downloads are safe? I remember seeing him mentioned in early sims 4 pages

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Jun 2018, 03:00

I've used his downloads before and they were fine but I recommend using g4tw when it is released

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Jun 2018, 03:12

I typically do wait for g4tw, but someone recommended skidrow and i wasn't sure. I probably will still wait for g4tw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Jun 2018, 03:13

I would wait because skidrows seasons release is 27gb and and it is the whole game that is being downloaded which is going to take a while. I'm going to test it now to see.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Jun 2018, 03:16

sasgirl wrote:Not sure if this has been asked already, if it has I couldn't find it, but does anyone know if Skidrow's downloads are safe? I remember seeing him mentioned in early sims 4 pages

I'm surprised that it's already available! I went to their website and i think this download includes all the DLC+the latest update. I've also downloaded in their website before and It went well but i also prefer G4TW.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Jun 2018, 03:17

sasgirl wrote:Not sure if this has been asked already, if it has I couldn't find it, but does anyone know if Skidrow's downloads are safe? I remember seeing him mentioned in early sims 4 pages

I'm surprised that it's already available! I went to their website and i think this download includes all the DLC+the latest update. I've also downloaded in their website before and It went well but i also prefer G4TW.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Jun 2018, 03:19

yeah it includes everything which is a pain

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Jun 2018, 03:23

According to their website, the game alone will be available in 22 hours.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Jun 2018, 03:33

Misfit203 wrote:CODEX already cracked it, so shouldnt be long now for G4TW to release

Oh god, that's quick.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Jun 2018, 05:27

It's out on ZLOrigin so G4TW should have it up before next month (HOPEFULLY)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Jun 2018, 08:41

it includes all DLCs No shit, Sherlock.

i just need the seasons pack

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Jun 2018, 10:02

Very Happy thank you for all the replies trying to download the whole game by codex now so i can try it so me and my gf can play sims tonight ^.^

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Jun 2018, 11:45

slow download from skidrow  
now test download torrent
wait on games4theworld

Last edited by petrsimscz on Fri 22 Jun 2018, 11:57; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Jun 2018, 11:56

petrsimscz wrote:slow download from skidrow  
you downloading all the other dlcs too? or just seasons? if its seasons, please gimme link too Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Jun 2018, 12:03

pcdaly wrote:
petrsimscz wrote:slow download from skidrow  
you downloading all the other dlcs too? or just seasons? if its seasons, please gimme link too Very Happy
season

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 22 Jun 2018, 12:04

Misfit203 wrote:CODEX already cracked it, so shouldnt be long now for G4TW to release

Since they apparently don't "offer" just the No-Origin files (the only thing I need, since I extracted everything from ZLOrigin yesterday already)...would one of you lovely people be so helpful as to send me just these No-Origin (crack) files? Use the blue e-mail button in the signature down below.

Otherwise I'll just re-download another all-in-one that is 27GB in filesize... Rolling Eyes 

Edit: topics merged.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Jun 2018, 12:04

very big 27 gb

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 22 Jun 2018, 12:11

petrsimscz wrote:very big 27 gb

5 seeds vs 257 peers...good luck downloading. I actually grabbed all necessary files & the language strings from ZLOrigin yesterday, and I would have just needed the No-Origin (crack) files, for the G4TW repack.

But instead there is another 27GB .ISO file, that will take ages to download.

Which makes me suspect, did they (EA) maybe change something in the DRM again? Like back then with the Toddlers-update? Could be a reason why they didn't post just the No-Origin files...
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Jun 2018, 12:30

The_gh0stm4n wrote:
petrsimscz wrote:very big 27 gb

5 seeds vs 257 peers...good luck downloading. I actually grabbed all necessary files & the language strings from ZLOrigin yesterday, and I would have just needed the No-Origin (crack) files, for the G4TW repack.

But instead there is another 27GB .ISO file, that will take ages to download.

Which makes me suspect, did they (EA) maybe change something in the DRM again? Like back then with the Toddlers-update? Could be a reason why they didn't post just the No-Origin files...
so it means it will take more time to release G4TW pack? plz say no, i was hoping to play it today  Uh oh

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 22 Jun 2018, 13:01

OK, I may have got something. Credits to @Sim Architect for almost certainly helping speed up the process, by at least half a day (not kidding, it's going to take ages for you to grab the 27GB .ISO).

Unfortunately I can't work on it straight away, but will get to it in a few hours. The G4TW repack is about 6.5GB uncompressed, and should be easier to download for you than the big .ISO file.

Check out Sim Architect's video here if you like:

The G4TW repack will (hopefully) come very soon as well...
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Jun 2018, 13:06

The_gh0stm4n wrote:OK, I may have got something. Credits to @Sim Architect for almost certainly helping speed up the process, by at least half a day (not kidding, it's going to take ages for you to grab the 27GB .ISO).

Unfortunately I can't work on it straight away, but will get to it in a few hours. The G4TW repack is about 6.5GB uncompressed, and should be easier to download for you than the big .ISO file.

Check out Sim Architect's video here if you like:

The G4TW repack will (hopefully) come very soon as well...
how soon? i know you cannot give an exact date since it might change depending on the various reasons, but do you "think" it will come out today at least?

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 22 Jun 2018, 13:11

pcdaly wrote:how soon? i know you cannot give an exact date since it might change depending on the various reasons, but do you "think" it will come out today at least?

You need to keep in mind that I am uploading to one or two filehosters myself, and I need to organize a few seeds as well. Most optimistic ETA could be around 10PM in Central European Time. Otherwise tomorrow (Saturday) morning.

What I can guarantee is, that grabbing the G4TW repack will be less painful than the 27GB .ISO.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Jun 2018, 13:39

Also, the big 27 GB iso  contains the English language only.
(It took me just over an hour to download)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Jun 2018, 13:43

The_gh0stm4n wrote:
pcdaly wrote:how soon? i know you cannot give an exact date since it might change depending on the various reasons, but do you "think" it will come out today at least?

You need to keep in mind that I am uploading to one or two filehosters myself, and I need to organize a few seeds as well. Most optimistic ETA could be around 10PM in Central European Time. Otherwise tomorrow (Saturday) morning.

What I can guarantee is, that grabbing the G4TW repack will be less painful than the 27GB .ISO.
I haven't seen an invitation to seed as yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top