Sims 4 CC Request.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 4 CC Request.

Post by ashlearay on Thu 07 Jun 2018, 00:51

Hi all i was wondering if i could get the CC jacket from this post: 

http://sssvitlans.tumblr.com/post/139857621739/simpliciaty-shoulder-fur-coat-s3-s4-i-loved

the adfly account is blocked and i was wondering if anyone had it or could find it and post it here. THANKS!

ashlearay
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : Sims 2, Sims 4, COD BO 3

Posts : 11
Points : 414
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-08-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims 4 CC Request.

Post by ioanna106 on Thu 07 Jun 2018, 03:13

@ashlearay wrote:Hi all i was wondering if i could get the CC jacket from this post: 

http://sssvitlans.tumblr.com/post/139857621739/simpliciaty-shoulder-fur-coat-s3-s4-i-loved

the adfly account is blocked and i was wondering if anyone had it or could find it and post it here. THANKS!
 Hey I think i found it .. How can i send them to you?
avatar
ioanna106
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA,MGS,The Sims,Resident Evil,Saints Row,Hitman

Female

Posts : 26
Points : 604
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2017-03-04
Age : 24
Location : Greece

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims 4 CC Request.

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Thu 07 Jun 2018, 18:15

@ioanna106 wrote:Hey I think i found it .. How can i send them to you?


You can upload it to a filehosting service like MediaFire, MEGA, GoogleDrive, etc. and then post the link here. That way, everybody can download the item.  Carlos is tha man  

Too bad that most of these "creators" only care about 15 minutes of fame (and/or Patreon), but don't bother to actually give a damn when links become dysfunctional. As is often the case with these direct downloads.

Killkillkillkill!

_________________



Forum Rules // Forum FAQ // All G4TW Downloads // G4TW The Sims 4 Gallery Collection // How YOU can help seeding!

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 Overview // How to install The Sims 3 // TS3 Expansion install checklist // How to install The Sims 4

Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW & if you don't get a reply after 24 hours of opening a new Forum topic!


avatar
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Training Administrator
General of the Armies/Gatekeeper
G4TW Training Administrator General of the Armies/Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, GTA: San Andreas, GTA V / GTA Online, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth †, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T 4.

Male

Posts : 16481
Points : 22100
Reputation : 2394
Join date : 2012-11-02
Location : Bellisarius Hall

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims 4 CC Request.

Post by ioanna106 on Thu 07 Jun 2018, 19:13

@The_gh0stm4n wrote:
@ioanna106 wrote:Hey I think i found it .. How can i send them to you?


You can upload it to a filehosting service like MediaFire, MEGA, GoogleDrive, etc. and then post the link here. That way, everybody can download the item.  Carlos is tha man  

Too bad that most of these "creators" only care about 15 minutes of fame (and/or Patreon), but don't bother to actually give a damn when links become dysfunctional. As is often the case with these direct downloads.

Killkillkillkill!
Hey there! I'don't really know how to do this so I just sent the link via PM ..Anyway, you can close this topic if you want..  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
avatar
ioanna106
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA,MGS,The Sims,Resident Evil,Saints Row,Hitman

Female

Posts : 26
Points : 604
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2017-03-04
Age : 24
Location : Greece

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims 4 CC Request.

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Thu 07 Jun 2018, 19:19

@ioanna106 wrote:Hey there! I'don't really know how to do this so I just sent the link via PM ..Anyway, you can close this topic if you want..  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy


Can you send it to me as well, through e-mail? Click on the e-mail link in my Forum signature to send a message. Smile

_________________



Forum Rules // Forum FAQ // All G4TW Downloads // G4TW The Sims 4 Gallery Collection // How YOU can help seeding!

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 Overview // How to install The Sims 3 // TS3 Expansion install checklist // How to install The Sims 4

Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW & if you don't get a reply after 24 hours of opening a new Forum topic!


avatar
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Training Administrator
General of the Armies/Gatekeeper
G4TW Training Administrator General of the Armies/Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, GTA: San Andreas, GTA V / GTA Online, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth †, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T 4.

Male

Posts : 16481
Points : 22100
Reputation : 2394
Join date : 2012-11-02
Location : Bellisarius Hall

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum