An UPDATED version of Internet Download Manager. [CLOSED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

An UPDATED version of Internet Download Manager. [CLOSED]

Post by lazyguyMC on Sun 10 Jun 2018, 17:59

Shouldn't be too hard, just copy the files from one of those Youtube videos.
IDM desperately needs an update anyway for Windows 10 compatibility and Chrome/Firefox integration

All of the listed videos are trustworthy because:
-They use the same programs (for the most part)
-The like/dislike ratio is good
-Most of the comments say it works

Mod edit: original videos removed due to violation of Forum rule #7.

- The_gh0stm4n

lazyguyMC
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Just Dance

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: An UPDATED version of Internet Download Manager. [CLOSED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sun 10 Jun 2018, 18:52

@lazyguyMC wrote:All of the listed videos are trustworthy

Even if you are well-meaning and want to be helpful, you do not get to decide what content posted on here is trustworthy or not. See my edit under your comment (Forum rule #7).

@lazyguyMC wrote:-The like/dislike ratio is good

Not a good way to decide if a torrent is useful.

@lazyguyMC wrote:-Most of the comments say it works

Ever seen these web-ads that promise that you can earn 5,000 Euros/Dollars/etc. per hour and by working from home? And then there are various comments down below, from various smiling people, that say "everything works perfectly, and now I am rich"...? Those comments are usually fake, and can be written by bots as well (= not humans).

If you wanted to share actual downloads with us, I would have appreciated it if you actually messaged a Moderator in private about it, instead of posting on the Forum. I have an e-mail button in my Forum signature, which is meant to be used for these general questions and concerns. And you can use the PM system to message @SeoY or @Dracos66.

We don't accept new game/software requests anyways, so you might want to keep that in mind. If people so desperately need a particular piece of software or game, they should look on their own, if G4TW doesn't offer it. 

P.S. I was going to delete your comment completely, but then I decided otherwise and put a funny video under it. Very Happy

Forum Rules // Forum FAQ // All G4TW Downloads // G4TW The Sims 4 Gallery Collection // How YOU can help seeding!

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 Overview // How to install The Sims 3 // TS3 Expansion install checklist // How to install The Sims 4

Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW & if you don't get a reply after 24 hours of opening a new Forum topic!

The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Training Administrator
General of the Armies/Gatekeeper
G4TW Training Administrator General of the Armies/Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, GTA: San Andreas, GTA V / GTA Online, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth †, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T 4.

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lazyguyMC on Sun 10 Jun 2018, 19:18

oh sorry. Here's a picture of tea to prove it.

lazyguyMC
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Just Dance

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Mon 11 Jun 2018, 19:37

No worries, it's OK. But next time please message a Moderator beforehand; they will do their best to give you the necessary advice. And since the rule about tea will almost certainly be abolished in the (near) future, here's a picture of an alternative drink:

^topic closed.

Forum Rules // Forum FAQ // All G4TW Downloads // G4TW The Sims 4 Gallery Collection // How YOU can help seeding!

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 Overview // How to install The Sims 3 // TS3 Expansion install checklist // How to install The Sims 4

Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW & if you don't get a reply after 24 hours of opening a new Forum topic!

The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Training Administrator
General of the Armies/Gatekeeper
G4TW Training Administrator General of the Armies/Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, GTA: San Andreas, GTA V / GTA Online, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth †, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T 4.

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum