Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final question - ellacharmed fixed world [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Final question - ellacharmed fixed world [SOLVED] Empty Final question - ellacharmed fixed world [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 17 Jun 2018, 21:51

After reading for 3 days and night about sims3 fixes to make it playable, I have finally come down to just one last question regarding this:

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t29256-the-sims-3-reduce-lag-with-fixed-worlds-by-ellacharmed

There's a warning at the end of its instructions:

Warning!: ... be sure that none of the worlds from this download exist in your.... 
"Documents\Electronic arts\The Sims 3\InstalledWorlds" Folder.

... the only EA worlds you should have in your installed worlds folder are the following.

Aurora Skies.world
Barnacle Bay.world
Dragon Valley.world
Lucky Palms.world
Midnight Hollow.world
Riverview.world
Roaring Heights.world
Problem is, he doesn't say what I should do if I have worlds not listed here.  I used the sims store list from this website, so I have no idea why I have several more worlds installed in that folder.  Thank you for your help in advance.

Should I uninstall the worlds not listed here?  And then reinstall them after installing ellacharmed worlds?  The additional worlds not in the list above are these:
Hidden Springs, Lunar lakes, monte vista, sunlit tides

Last edited by Dracos66 on Mon 18 Jun 2018, 18:33; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Topic Solved)

Back to top Go down

Final question - ellacharmed fixed world [SOLVED] Empty Re: Final question - ellacharmed fixed world [SOLVED]

Post by Dracos66 Mon 18 Jun 2018, 03:46

hellblade wrote:After reading for 3 days and night about sims3 fixes to make it playable, I have finally come down to just one last question regarding this:

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t29256-the-sims-3-reduce-lag-with-fixed-worlds-by-ellacharmed

There's a warning at the end of its instructions:

Warning!: ... be sure that none of the worlds from this download exist in your.... 
"Documents\Electronic arts\The Sims 3\InstalledWorlds" Folder.

... the only EA worlds you should have in your installed worlds folder are the following.

Aurora Skies.world
Barnacle Bay.world
Dragon Valley.world
Lucky Palms.world
Midnight Hollow.world
Riverview.world
Roaring Heights.world
Problem is, he doesn't say what I should do if I have worlds not listed here.  I used the sims store list from this website, so I have no idea why I have several more worlds installed in that folder.  Thank you for your help in advance.

Should I uninstall the worlds not listed here?  And then reinstall them after installing ellacharmed worlds?  The additional worlds not in the list above are these:
Hidden Springs, Lunar lakes, monte vista, sunlit tides

Yes you should uninstall them before installing ellcharmed's fixed worlds mod. Yes, you can install the other 4 worlds after installing the fixed worlds mod. Be warned though that you may experience save errors occasionally when playing those 4 worlds (HS, LL, MV, & ST). If/When you have this error it can be fixed by making your Sim perform an action (go to another room for example), pause the game and then save the game.
Dracos66
Dracos66
G4TW RETIRED Moderator
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderator Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : AOE I,II,III; Diablo ; Diablo II:LOD ; Spellforce ; Neverwinter Nights ; Planescape Torment ; Sims 1,2 ,3 & 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Final question - ellacharmed fixed world [SOLVED] Empty Re: Final question - ellacharmed fixed world [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 18 Jun 2018, 14:31

My god, thank you so much.  I can finally play the game, lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracos66 Mon 18 Jun 2018, 18:33

hellblade wrote:My god, thank you so much.  I can finally play the game, lol.

Glad we could help. Yess, aye lieeke! If you need any other help please feel free to open a new topic.

Topic Solved and Closed.
Dracos66
Dracos66
G4TW RETIRED Moderator
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderator Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : AOE I,II,III; Diablo ; Diablo II:LOD ; Spellforce ; Neverwinter Nights ; Planescape Torment ; Sims 1,2 ,3 & 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top