Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zlorigin won't update my game. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Zlorigin won't update my game. [SOLVED] Empty Zlorigin won't update my game. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 20 Jun 2018, 09:42

Heey.. so zlorigin won't update my game. It just says that there is no update, which is weird because it always worked perfectly. I mean when there was a new patch, there would be an update to download just like with the real origin.. Does anyone else have this problem?

Last edited by leah55555 on Wed 20 Jun 2018, 15:10; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Zlorigin won't update my game. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Zlorigin won't update my game. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 20 Jun 2018, 10:39

At this very moment version 1.43.14.1020 is the latest version on ZLOrigin.
I expect 1.44.77.1020 sometime today.

Back to top Go down

Zlorigin won't update my game. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Zlorigin won't update my game. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 20 Jun 2018, 10:48

Tarac wrote:At this very moment version 1.43.14.1020 is the latest version on ZLOrigin.
I expect 1.44.77.1020 sometime today.
I hope it's today.. do you think that we'll get Seasons on Zlorigin as soon as it comes out or we'll have to wait? Cause we always got packs immediatley on there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 20 Jun 2018, 11:01

If ZlOrigin have problems I doubt that we can have update and dlc in future...meh

EDIT: Zlorigin won't update my game. [SOLVED] 35671810

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 20 Jun 2018, 11:55

leah55555 wrote:I hope it's today.. do you think that we'll get Seasons on Zlorigin as soon as it comes out or we'll have to wait? Cause we always got packs immediatley on there.

Dystopia wrote:If ZlOrigin have problems I doubt that we can have update and dlc in future...meh

EDIT: Zlorigin won't update my game. [SOLVED] 35671810

They are maybe doing something on the server, to prepare for the heavy load and traffic. And: before ZLOrigin became widespread, uploaders used to post "all-in-one" releases on The Piratebay, which we have used in the past here on G4TW as well, as the basis for the G4TW repacks.

3 things to note:

Arrow  be patient: big things often take more time to complete... Like a Star @ heaven

Arrow  be realistic: if you download from ZLOrigin "immediately", expect the download speeds to be slow on release date, because there are tens of thousands of other (not-so-patient) people eager to download the new DLC... alien

Arrow  be hopeful: there is always light at the end of the tunnel... What a Face

+++

I am just saying it as it is, even though I admit my undertone in this message can be seen as cynical. Then again: the good thing on G4TW is that thanks to the staff and dedicated volunteers such as Tarac, Loonieloose, grieralexander, AlwaysSimming, anadius1 (to name a few)...people get excellent advice, and for free.

When you get older you'll notice that there are lots of "services" out there, which prompt you to pay lots of money, for (oftentimes basic) advice, such as the help given on platforms like G4TW and similar ones.

Last edited by The_gh0stm4n on Wed 20 Jun 2018, 12:02; edited 1 time in total
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 20 Jun 2018, 12:00

Zclient works fine with the new solutions like THIS ONE
Or a new Zclient-folder as described HERE

Yesterday I re-downloaded a complete ZLOrigin version of the Sims 4 incl. all DLC's, no problems at all

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 20 Jun 2018, 15:05

There is a new update for the game now!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 20 Jun 2018, 15:21

Is the 1.44 update available now? Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 20 Jun 2018, 15:24

apollobollo wrote:Is the 1.44 update available now? Shocked
yes

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 20 Jun 2018, 15:57

leah55555 wrote:yes

Thank you for letting us know @leah55555. Smile  Since the issue seems resolved, I will be locking the topic and marking it as "solved". Have fun everybody with the new update!
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top