Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Preparations for the new Sims 4 DLC "Seasons" (Coming soon on G4TW??)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Preparations for the new Sims 4 DLC "Seasons" (Coming soon on G4TW??) Empty Preparations for the new Sims 4 DLC "Seasons" (Coming soon on G4TW??)

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 20 Jun 2018, 22:12

Hello all!

The new and highly-anticipated The Sims 4 DLC Seasons is scheduled to be released shortly. Official release date for Origin is Friday the 22nd of June 2018. As usual, G4TW will be trying to come up with a repack of the new DLC as soon as possible, after the official release.

A lot of G4TW users had been or still are using the "ZLOrigin", to grab the new updates and DLC. Note that we are not associated with the platform and their staff, although we do try and give support, if people happen to ask. I did want to use the opportunity to address a few things regarding the ZLOrigin though.

Those of you following ZLOrigin have surely noticed that as of lately, their original root domain (zloemu.tk) was suspended, leading to some initial confusion among users, though with a quick hosts-file fix, the issue was initially remedied. In addition, there is also a new ZClient & ZLOrigin installation-folder that you can download, here - credits for that repack go to user @Tarac. So yes, the ZLOrigin is still running.

However, users are experiencing slow download speeds at the moment, which is no surprise. In anticipation of the new DLC (that seems to promise certain new dimensions in the gameplay), a lot of people are downloading simultaneously from ZLOrigin. The effect is that download speeds are slow for everybody. At this point you will need to bear in mind whether you want to download from ZLOrigin, or another source. If the download traffic for the current 1.44 patch is heavy, it should give you an idea about what is going to come up when the actual DLC is released. Make no mistake, despite some preparations on our end, the initial torrent speeds will also be slow. 

If you are an avid G4TW follower and user of our downloads, I personally would recommend that you wait for the G4TW repack in this case. It will help free up a certain amount of bandwidth from the ZLOrigin servers, and yes: it will also enable the G4TW team to grab the ZLOrigin files more easily. We have been relying on ZLOrigin, in the past few months, for these files. Keep in mind that we don't just grab the actual game updates, but also the language string files. Due to the way the game works, the game needs to be repaired each time in ZLOrigin, in order to download a new set of language string files. There are now 17 languages in The Sims 4, total. Each repair in ZLOrigin takes about 10 minutes to complete. Do the math yourselves, as to how long it ultimately takes us to fully extract the necessary files through ZLOrigin. Not including any error messages, that make the entire process even more painful to complete.

I know what some of you are thinking now. "I have ALL DLC of The Sims 4 on Origin, can I donate that to you??". The answer is: it would not provide us enough help. In Origin, you cannot repair the game to download a new language string-set, to my knowledge, and last time I looked. In Origin, you literally need to un-install and re-download the entire game just to grab a new language string-set. It is literally not doable by a single person, which is why we prefer using ZLOrigin, as the basis for our repacks.

It's an unrealistic expectation for sure, but maybe it will reach at least some people out there. Longer message, but thanks for reading and...stay frosty.

What a Face

P.S. if you absolutely must use ZLOrigin, for example because your ISP doesn't tolerate torrenting, or even if you prefer simplicity, then by all means: please don't feel 'deterred' by what I said above. Grab the stuff from ZLOrigin, then.

Last edited by The_gh0stm4n on Thu 21 Jun 2018, 22:04; edited 2 times in total
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Preparations for the new Sims 4 DLC "Seasons" (Coming soon on G4TW??) Empty Re: Preparations for the new Sims 4 DLC "Seasons" (Coming soon on G4TW??)

Post by Guest Wed 20 Jun 2018, 22:40

thanks for the update- you guys are awesome as usual- cant play the game currently so im gonna be playing my basic sims 4 that i own until g4tw ones get updated <3

Back to top Go down

Preparations for the new Sims 4 DLC "Seasons" (Coming soon on G4TW??) Empty Re: Preparations for the new Sims 4 DLC "Seasons" (Coming soon on G4TW??)

Post by Guest Wed 20 Jun 2018, 22:42

@The_gh0stm4n
Why did you use an abscure russian site for my download that was originally on my stack cloud ?
ORIGINAL LOCATION

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 20 Jun 2018, 22:55

Tarac wrote:@The_gh0stm4n
Why did you use an abscure russian site for my download that was originally on my stack cloud ?
ORIGINAL LOCATION

I was trying to be helpful, by providing an alternative link that is not likely to be taken down. And I did give credit to you as well, I think, in the announcement. Didn't you once lament that the "bad" Weebly and STACK-sites took down the ZLOrigin-files? 

But hey, if you absolutely want to post your STACK-account all over the Forum where it is likely going to be reported, then I'm not going to argue either.
Carlos is tha man
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 20 Jun 2018, 23:02

@The_gh0stm4n
No I'm not complaining, just wondering why you chose for a site in the Russian language.
And yes, I'm not very keen on publishing my onw clouds, so in that field I'm happy that you used another link.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 20 Jun 2018, 23:14

Tarac wrote:@The_gh0stm4n
No I'm not complaining, just wondering why you chose for a site in the Russian language.
And yes, I'm not very keen on publishing my onw clouds, so in that field I'm happy that you used another link.

Aaah, that. Well, I could use the usual suspects such as MEGA or GoogleDrive, but I have a feeling that certain "hot" items are best reserved for cloud.mail.ru. Remember when you first uploaded the guide & files for ZLOrigin? Around that time, the Forum traffic was also heavy.  And the stuff was taken down quickly. 

It is an obscure site, and it's not widely used, but people should be able to figure out how to download the item(s). If not, they can still right-click in their browser and choose "Translate to [insert native language here]".

My most honest opinion is, I wish we could use more "obscure" sites. I once tried pan.baidu.cloud or whatever the name is, but it's too painful to use if you are not within China...
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Preparations for the new Sims 4 DLC "Seasons" (Coming soon on G4TW??) Empty Will the crack/G4W be available tomorrow for seasons?

Post by Guest Wed 20 Jun 2018, 23:26

Will the crack/G4W be available tomorrow for seasons? how long will it take?

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 20 Jun 2018, 23:47

KidDude wrote:Will the crack/G4W be available tomorrow for seasons? how long will it take?

Topics merged, see the above announcement Smile  (there is not much point in having so many individual threads, about possible release dates).
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by grieralexander Thu 21 Jun 2018, 00:50

As always, send me a notification when and if you need me to re-seed. I'll be checking my e-mail. Thanks for the info.
grieralexander
grieralexander
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3; Sims 4; Assasins Creed; Rise of Nations; Age of Empires series; Titan Quest; Overlord

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 21 Jun 2018, 09:40

The_gh0stm4n wrote:P.S. if you absolutely must use ZLOrigin, for example because your ISP doesn't tolerate torrenting, or even if you prefer simplicity, then by all means: please don't feel 'deterred' by what I said above. Grab the stuff from ZLOrigin, then.
In such cases update via ZLOrigin and add the cracked folder Game (as soon as it becomes available on G4TW) to your installation folder as Game_cracked.
You can then play the game online (Zclient/ZLOrigin) via Game\Bin\TS4.exe or TS4_x64.exe and play offline with the G4TW crack via Game_cracked\Bin\TS4.exe or TS4_x64.exe.
(I made 2 shortcuts on my desktop The Sims 4 - ZLOrigin and The Sims 4 - cracked)

For future updates/patches ZLOrigin will still address The Game folder and does not effect Game_cracked

To avoid a possible version-conflict copy the file Default.ini from Game\Bin to Game_cracked\Bin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 21 Jun 2018, 13:26

I'm a fan of G4TW since the base game came out. So I will just gonna wait for G4TW release than on ZLOrigin.
Believe me, I still don't use it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 21 Jun 2018, 13:41

i prefer the g4tw releases myself- i m more than happy to wait for everything to be ready

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 21 Jun 2018, 15:12

Tarac, when the G4TW game_cracked file will be available?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 21 Jun 2018, 15:17

AleksDarie wrote:Tarac, when the G4TW game_cracked file will be available?
We'll have to wait till Season is cracked by G4TW.
At this moment you can use the latest G4TW Game folder as a temp. Game_cracked

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 21 Jun 2018, 15:19

Can You give me the link please?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 21 Jun 2018, 15:25

AleksDarie wrote:Can You guvernul me the link please?
Latest Game folder version 1.42.30.1020 can be found HERE
Extract with Winrar, rename to Game_cracked and copy it to your installation folder.
Start game from Game_cracked -> Bin ->TS4 or TS4_x64.exe

When you've updated via ZLOrigin you must copy the file Default.ini from Game\Bin to Game_cracked\Bin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 21 Jun 2018, 15:38

If my game now has the 1.44 v. It won't work, right?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 21 Jun 2018, 15:46

AleksDarie wrote:If my game now has the 1.44 v. It won't work, right?
Yes, that's why you must copy Default.ini from your Game\Bin folder to your Game_cracked\Bin folder.
Game_cracked then "thinks" it is 1.44 as well and both versions (ZLorigin and cracked) will work..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 21 Jun 2018, 16:01

I did this and when the game opened It said me this:
https://i.servimg.com/u/f49/19/93/14/11/15295810.jpg
Translated: Error code: 3. The loading of the game has failed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 21 Jun 2018, 16:14

AleksDarie wrote:I did this and when the game opened It said me this:
https://i.servimg.com/u/f49/19/93/14/11/15295810.jpg
Translated: Error code: 3. The loading offline the game has failed.
Are you sure that when you sterted the game ZLClient and ZLOrigin were not active ?
Also have you added your download and The Sims 4 to the exclusions of your anti-virus.?

I just tested it and both versions work perfectly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 21 Jun 2018, 16:54

Tarac, can I ask you something? It is possible for You to fix my trouble using TeamViewer? If not, doesn't matter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 21 Jun 2018, 16:57

AleksDarie wrote:Tarac, can I ask you something? It is possible for You to fix my trouble using TeamViewer? If not, doesn't matter.
I don't want to use Teamviewer simply because I don't want to be blamed in case there is something wrong with your computer after a Teamviewer session.
Although I know I wasn't the culprit, I do not want to be suspect.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 21 Jun 2018, 17:10

Oh, ok. Thanks you btw. Seasons is downloadable from zlorigin right now, did you know IT?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 21 Jun 2018, 17:19

With all the content that is with the new pack?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 21 Jun 2018, 17:22

Yep

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top