Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 4 Seasons [version 1.44.77.1020] OUT NOW!!

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4 Seasons [version 1.44.77.1020] OUT NOW!! - Page 8 Empty The Sims 4 Seasons [version 1.44.77.1020] OUT NOW!!

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Fri 22 Jun 2018, 22:21

First topic message reminder :

Dear users!

We are glad to announce that we are releasing the G4TW repack for the latest "Seasons" expansion, in The Sims 4! You can find the download links below. The pack will update your game to version 1.44.77.1020, and it already includes the data from the previous 1.41, 1.42. and 1.43 patches. You can apply this pack directly on top of Games4theworld's "My First Pet Stuff" repack.

As usual, if you are experiencing problems with accessing the download links, please temporarily disable your browser adblocker(s). 

Please don't forget to use a VPN for torrenting the item, as many ISP's today send out "warning letters" for doing so.

Download list

Good luck, and have fun!
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Seasons [version 1.44.77.1020] OUT NOW!! - Page 8 Empty Re: The Sims 4 Seasons [version 1.44.77.1020] OUT NOW!!

Post by Guest Mon 25 Jun 2018, 13:16

UrsJolie wrote:Hi guys. Thank you very very much am soooo happy. I downloaded it yesterday and everything went well. Except that my computer's system is in 32bits. But the game wont allow me to launch it with the icon of 32bits. But with the icon ts4 64bits. And each time i open my game it shuts itself down like 10 or 15min after i launch the game. Or more specifically after i open the living mode to play. I have i dual core who is playing sims well and am always using the laptop mode. I just want to ask if maybe i did something wrong or its just my computer thats weak.

Also all the cc i use are only clothing and decorations.  I removed mccc. Am a french speaker so i just hope u'll understand why am trying to say and help me if i need to fix something in my game.
Usually when you cannot play the 32-bits the file OrangeEmu.dll is damged by tour anti-virus.
Switch off your AV, re-extract the Seasons download with Winrar en re-copy the Game folder to your install folder.

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Seasons [version 1.44.77.1020] OUT NOW!! - Page 8 Empty Issue

Post by Guest Mon 25 Jun 2018, 13:24

Hello, first of all thank you very much for getting this dlc out so quickly! really appreciate it, secondly i have a problem  Facepalm it was working fine up until today, i installed some new custom content and it kept coming up with the orangeemu64 error message, so i looked online for a solution and somebody said to take out the "default.ini." file, i did that and i thought it had fixed because the game loaded up, now apparently i have to update the game? it says "the save game you are attempting to load was saved with a newer version of the sims 4 that is currently installed. please update in order to safely load this save game." the sims that i made whilst i had seasons are still there, but since taken out the file it has taken away seasons  Help , i know i shouldnt have really touched anything in the files but people said it worked for them  Facepalm

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Seasons [version 1.44.77.1020] OUT NOW!! - Page 8 Empty Graphics Card

Post by Guest Mon 25 Jun 2018, 15:05

So when I updated I get this.
The Sims 4 Seasons [version 1.44.77.1020] OUT NOW!! - Page 8 8SqfNfT

I have an AMD Radeon HD 7640G. I don't know much on the computer tech side, and would still like to play The Sims 4! Is there any way around this?

-
DxDiag:

--

EDIT:

Seemed to fix it. I really don't know the problem. I reverted back to the older version, then changed my settings to low and windowed mode. Updated the game again, but the settings reverted to fullscreen and medium. It gave me a 'low on memory warning'. I'm guessing that is what prevented the game from opening, since it couldn't send me the warning. I will also cut down on my mods folder to.

Last edited by Level-X on Mon 25 Jun 2018, 16:39; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed problem.)

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Seasons [version 1.44.77.1020] OUT NOW!! - Page 8 Empty Re: The Sims 4 Seasons [version 1.44.77.1020] OUT NOW!!

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 25 Jun 2018, 15:57

Shannon1997x wrote:Hello, first of all thank you very much for getting this dlc out so quickly! really appreciate it, secondly i have a problem  Facepalm it was working fine up until today, i installed some new custom content and it kept coming up with the orangeemu64 error message, so i looked online for a solution and somebody said to take out the "default.ini." file, i did that and i thought it had fixed because the game loaded up, now apparently i have to update the game? it says "the save game you are attempting to load was saved with a newer version of the sims 4 that is currently installed. please update in order to safely load this save game." the sims that i made whilst i had seasons are still there, but since taken out the file it has taken away seasons  Help , i know i shouldnt have really touched anything in the files but people said it worked for them  Facepalm

I think this is one of the tricks that @Tarac is more familiar with, than I am. Basically it seems you can play the game with updated files, while not yet having a crack for that updated version. But you need the Default.ini of the old (!) patch version, I think. Maybe I am wrong here, I am not familiar with this method. But either way that doesn't apply to you.

Please delete the subfolder "Game" from your Sims 4 install-folder. Then make sure to configure antivirus exclusions properly. A guide that may be useful if you have Windows 10, can be found here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t32067-two-ways-of-disabling-windows-defender-under-windows-10

After you made these preparations (take your time for that), re-download a fresh "Game"-folder, from one of the mirror-links in the announcement here, and place it under your Sims 4 install-folder. Re-start the game, and see if it works. If you configured the security software, chances are the game will run, mostly.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 25 Jun 2018, 17:27

The_gh0stm4n wrote:
I think this is one of the tricks that @Tarac is more familiar with, than I am. Basically it seems you can play the game with updated files, while not yet having a crack for that updated version. But you need the Default.ini of the old (!) patch version, I think. Maybe I am wrong here, I am not familiar with this method. But either way that doesn't apply to you.
It's just the other way around, after an update always copy the Default.ini from the update to your existing Game folder.
In other words always use the latest Default.ini

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 25 Jun 2018, 22:30

Hello, I've installed the expansion pack and I'm having an issue. When I select the household I wanna play with, the screen loads but it takes me to the select a city screen. No matter how many times I try to load the household It takes me to that initial screen again Sad I hope someone can help me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 25 Jun 2018, 22:42

thank you so much for the update

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 25 Jun 2018, 23:32

I am having a similar issue but my issue is that once I pick a family and I am ready to play it gets stuck on the sims 4 loading screen and it’s there endlessly! I followed the installation guide I was up to date and everything wa installed in the particular order and the game was working fine till I tried to install seasons and I was actually very exited because it even lets me pick the season to play in but once I’m going to get in and start playing it remains stuck and spinning ! And idk what to do I really want to play please help me! POSTING AGAIN BECAUEE SERIOUSLY DONT KNOW WHAT I DID WRONG AND MY GAME WONT WORK PLEASE HELP MEEEE

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 25 Jun 2018, 23:34

Hi, I would like to try Sims 4 Seasons before I add it to my collection of Sims games. All my other games are through Origin. Do I install Sims 4 Seasons using the same instructions as if all my games were through G4TW?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 25 Jun 2018, 23:39

Alishita7 wrote:
I am having a similar issue but my issue is that once I pick a family and I am ready to play it gets stuck on the sims 4 loading screen and it’s there endlessly! I followed the installation guide I was up to date and everything wa installed in the particular order and the game was working fine till I tried to install seasons and I was actually very exited because it even lets me pick the season to play in but once I’m going to get in and start playing it remains stuck and spinning ! And idk what to do I really want to play please help me! POSTING AGAIN BECAUEE SERIOUSLY DONT KNOW WHAT I DID WRONG AND MY GAME WONT WORK PLEASE HELP MEEEE
heyy, I was having the same problem and what I did is that I removed all of my mods... Kinda sad because I like mods a lot Sad

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Seasons [version 1.44.77.1020] OUT NOW!! - Page 8 Empty Stuck on loading screen

Post by Guest Mon 25 Jun 2018, 23:43

Idk what to do I am thinking of reverting it back to the jungle adventures update and trying again to get seasons or if I should revert it back and wait for someone to post a video on how to get it properly or just leave it and wait for a response from you guys? Please please please please please I BEG help me I am @Alishita7 and I posted TWO comments about the issue I’m having

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Seasons [version 1.44.77.1020] OUT NOW!! - Page 8 Empty Reply to mnemosyne

Post by Guest Mon 25 Jun 2018, 23:47

OMG THANKS! I will totally try thissss! Seasons is more important to me than mods rn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 25 Jun 2018, 23:50

Alishita7 wrote:OMG THANKS! I will totally try thissss! Seasons is more important to me than mods rn
Yup.. That seems to be the problem. CC works fine for me tho but I think outdated mods are the problem!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 25 Jun 2018, 23:55

Hopefully this fix it if not I’m gonna revert it back and try and install it again thanks!

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Seasons [version 1.44.77.1020] OUT NOW!! - Page 8 Empty A little help?

Post by Guest Tue 26 Jun 2018, 02:09

Endless household loading please help#?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 26 Jun 2018, 08:59

mnemosyne wrote:Hello, I've installed the expansion pack and I'm having an issue. When I select the household I wanna play with, the screen loads but it takes me to the select a city screen. No matter how many times I try to load the household It takes me to that initial screen again Sad I hope someone can help me.

Alishita7 wrote:

None wrote:Endless household loading please help#?

Disable custom content, if that doesn't work then rename or delete your game folder then copy the data from the seasons pack again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 26 Jun 2018, 11:46

Thank you so much. I love you guys!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 26 Jun 2018, 12:30

Gonna be a hotfix for the seasons this week.
You guys gonna add that for download also?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 26 Jun 2018, 13:21

Hello everyone! 
I have a strange problem, and I couldn't find anything similar in here
Endless loading screen when I open my game. I removed my custom content, but the problem is still here. Its strange, because when I downloaded the game, it worked perfectly, and with custom content,  but day after it's just loading screen, and i even can't reach ,,create a sim". What should I do? I also tried copy files once again, antivirus was disabled.  Please, help! Help

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 26 Jun 2018, 13:41

I know guys that u dont have anything from our "thanx".... but still.... u r rocks Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy thank u so much Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 26 Jun 2018, 15:05

Loptica wrote:I know guys that u dont have anything from our "thanx".... 

Well, we have the adfly-clicks.  Haters gonna hate

Also, I want to thank again those people who helped us with the - very important - initial seeding of this torrent. The beginning phase in a highly-anticipated update is always difficult, when there are not so many seeders. In that sense, thanks again and stay tuned for more!
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 26 Jun 2018, 15:16

nelliebly wrote:Hello everyone! 
I have a strange problem, and I couldn't find anything similar in here
Endless loading screen when I open my game. I removed my custom content, but the problem is still here. Its strange, because when I downloaded the game, it worked perfectly, and with custom content,  but day after it's just loading screen, and i even can't reach ,,create a sim". What should I do? I also tried copy files once again, antivirus was disabled.  Please, help! Help
Remove/update mods. If you have MC Command Center, update it. SimsVIP has a list of broken CC and mods.
For CC, use updated Sims 4 Studio to batch-fix CC.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 26 Jun 2018, 16:53

Even people with legit games have the issue:

The Sims 4 Seasons [version 1.44.77.1020] OUT NOW!! - Page 8 Screenshot_5

If you find yourself in that predicament, and even "removing CC doesn't work", try going under Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\ and delete the following:
The Sims 4 Seasons [version 1.44.77.1020] OUT NOW!! - Page 8 Icon_arrow  localthumbscache.package
The Sims 4 Seasons [version 1.44.77.1020] OUT NOW!! - Page 8 Icon_arrow  the contents inside folder "cache" (not the actual "cache" folder though!)
The Sims 4 Seasons [version 1.44.77.1020] OUT NOW!! - Page 8 Icon_arrow  and the contents inside the folder "cachestr" (not the actual "cachestr" folder though!)
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 27 Jun 2018, 00:22

Whenever I click any of the links it just goes to a 404 page.I don't have an ad blocker on either. Can someone help?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 27 Jun 2018, 02:03

I'm a couple of packs behind, when you say that it contains all of the data from previous patches and should be applied on top of 'first pet stuff', does that mean I should also download the last two packs (I have up to laundry day myself) or do I only need this one to get the content of the previous two?

Or to put it another way: would downloading this and also downloading 'my first pet stuff' and 'jungle adventure' be a waste of time or not?

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 27 Jun 2018, 02:11

silvermistshadow wrote:I'm a couple of packs behind, when you say that it contains all of the data from previous patches and should be applied on top of 'first pet stuff', does that mean I should also download the last two packs (I have up to laundry day myself) or do I only need this one to get the content of the previous two?

Or to put it another way: would downloading this and also downloading 'my first pet stuff' and 'jungle adventure' be a waste of time or not?

Yes, you need to install Jungle Adventures -> My First Pet Stuff -> Seasons.

What would be a waste of time is to download these intermediary patches 1.41.38.1020 and 1.41.42.1020, as the Seasons-pack already includes their data.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by grieralexander Wed 27 Jun 2018, 02:17

The_gh0stm4n wrote:
silvermistshadow wrote:I'm a couple of packs behind, when you say that it contains all of the data from previous patches and should be applied on top of 'first pet stuff', does that mean I should also download the last two packs (I have up to laundry day myself) or do I only need this one to get the content of the previous two?

Yes, you need to install Jungle Adventures -> My First Pet Stuff -> Seasons.

What would be a waste of time is to download these intermediary patches 1.41.38.1020 and 1.41.42.1020, as the Seasons-pack already includes their data.
Besides, they have already put out a new patch to fix everything they broke with Seasons, trying to meet the deadline.
grieralexander
grieralexander
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3; Sims 4; Assasins Creed; Rise of Nations; Age of Empires series; Titan Quest; Overlord

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top