Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 4 Seasons - Games4TheWorld Update Version - Video Tutorial!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4 Seasons  - Games4TheWorld Update Version - Video Tutorial! Empty The Sims 4 Seasons - Games4TheWorld Update Version - Video Tutorial!

Post by Sim Architect Sat 23 Jun 2018, 03:18

Hello!

I just posted a video tutorial showing how to Install The Sims 4 Seasons by using the Games 4 The World version!

Enjoy!

Cookie from Carlos Tea 1 Tea 1 Cookie from Carlos

Mod edit: moved under "The Sims 4 tips & tricks", stickied.

- The_gh0stm4n
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator
The Gray Eminence :p
G4TW HONORARY Moderator The Gray Eminence :p

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Plants vs Zombies, The Sims 3, Cities Skylines, The Sims 4

Male

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Seasons  - Games4TheWorld Update Version - Video Tutorial! Empty Re: The Sims 4 Seasons - Games4TheWorld Update Version - Video Tutorial!

Post by Guest Sat 23 Jun 2018, 09:13

Sim Architect wrote:Hello!

I just posted a video tutorial showing how to Install The Sims 4 Seasons by using the Games 4 The World version!

Enjoy!

Cookie from Carlos Tea 1 Tea 1 Cookie from Carlos

thank you so much for making the video because im a visual learner.you mentioned that you have to move the game into program files otherwise it wont work ,how do i do that .currently my stuff looks like this (see screenshot).when i went to program files it wasnt there .can you please make a video on how to move it or provide instructions.please and thank you

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Seasons  - Games4TheWorld Update Version - Video Tutorial! Empty Re: The Sims 4 Seasons - Games4TheWorld Update Version - Video Tutorial!

Post by Guest Sat 23 Jun 2018, 09:15

Glad to see you are returning. Your advise was what got my game running the first time I started with sims 4. I did struggle a lot, as I was still on windows XP Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 23 Jun 2018, 11:37

Hey this one has multi language? Because I downloaded one yestertday that I think hadnt and changing language with a .reg file it glitched my game maybe because those language files are missing?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 23 Jun 2018, 13:19

Exannger wrote:Hey this one has multi language? Because I downloaded one yestertday that I think hadnt and changing language with a .reg file it glitched my game maybe because those language files are missing?
Language files can be found HERE
Download, extract with winrar and copy all folders to your install folder in Program Files

You can change the language of your game with THIS
Download, extract with winrar and click on your desired language

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 23 Jun 2018, 15:33

Exannger wrote:Hey this one has multi language? Because I downloaded one yestertday that I think hadnt and changing language with a .reg file it glitched my game maybe because those language files are missing?

Games4theworld's downloads are ALWAYS multi-language.

I tip my fedora.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top