Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 2 Family Fun Stuff Installation - Missing File

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 2 Family Fun Stuff Installation - Missing File Empty The Sims 2 Family Fun Stuff Installation - Missing File

Post by Guest Mon 02 Jul 2018, 22:44

I just downloaded The Sims 2 Complete Collection from this site and am currently in the process of installing all of the expansion packs. So far, I have followed the instructions on the text file, and I've successfully installed everything up to Apartment Life.

However, once I tried to run Autorun.exe in the Family Fun Stuff folder, I got an error message about a file called "The Sims 2 Family Fun Stuff_Code.exe", which was supposed to be in the "support" folder. The error said "insufficient resources to execute the desired service." I checked the support folder, and I couldn't find a file with this name, but after checking the "support" folders in the other stuff pack folders, I found similar file names for the other installers.

Based on this, it looks like a file called "The Sims 2 Family Fun Stuff_Code.exe" is simply missing from this file collection. If so, could anybody share this file with me? Thank you!

Back to top Go down

The Sims 2 Family Fun Stuff Installation - Missing File Empty Re: The Sims 2 Family Fun Stuff Installation - Missing File

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 03 Jul 2018, 15:33

Hello and welcome to the Forum,

Depending on the torrent client that you use(d) to download this thing, if the .rar file is still running there as "seeding", can you right-click on the torrent - in the client window - and choose "Force re-check"? This will take a little while to complete.

When done, please re-extract again, but make sure to use WinRAR. Of course, only extract the folder about Family Fun Stuff. See how it goes, good luck!
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top