Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Missing Store World objects in CAW

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Missing Store World objects in CAW Empty Missing Store World objects in CAW

Post by Guest Wed 18 Jul 2018, 08:07

I have been attempting to edit the premade world Roaring Heights in CAW (which I have installed from this website). I can get it to open and edit just fine in CAW, but all of the rabbitholes, bridges, and other world objects like custom road signs and billboards will not load. Once I choose the option to edit in game, the items are still missing. I have tried numerous times to fix this issue (reinstalling the world, creating a new flat map in CAW, opening it in S3PE and importing the Roaring Heights.world file, saving and loading again in CAW). The entire world looks fine, just none of the world objects are there! And the bridges are missing. I installed the CAW framework to recognize other CC, and have gotten it to work with other additional world objects, but I cannot for the life of me resolve this issue. This is becoming extremely frustrating as it is inhibiting me from finishing my world.

Any suggestions? I'm running Windows 10 with an Origin installed Sims 3. I have every expansion and stuff pack.

Back to top Go down

Missing Store World objects in CAW Empty Re: Missing Store World objects in CAW

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Wed 18 Jul 2018, 18:47

Hello,

I would very much like to try this for myself, but it will have to wait a couple of days. If you have a little patience, I can try to load the world myself tomorrow or the day after.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 23 Jul 2018, 07:44

I actually misspoke in my initial thread - the world items like bridges and signs are missing in CAW, but they do show up when you select Edit In Game. After the world file is edited and saved in CAW, then opened in Edit In Game, the world objects are missing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 30 Jul 2018, 01:01

I still cannot fix it lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top