Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is the best program for mining cryptocurrencies (BitCoin etc)?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What is the best program for mining cryptocurrencies (BitCoin etc)? Empty What is the best program for mining cryptocurrencies (BitCoin etc)?

Post by Sim Architect Mon 30 Jul 2018, 04:58

Hi! I am using AwesomeMiner for a while but I am quite unhappy with it's performance. I was also unhappy with NiceHash's pay rate before, but I feel that AwesomeMiner is giving me an even lower payout, plus I have lots of cash locked up in several pools because it takes forever to reach the minimum threshold with my GTX 1080 + i7 8700K (quite decent machine, I thought).

Am I doing something wrong or are those options too lousy and I should be using my hardware to mine on a different manner?

Thanks for any good information you can provide, I did many searches but I only get people that are "fans of this" or "fans of that", some want a hands on approach, others want a simplified system, But nobody seems to care about comparing the real profitability of different tools...

Cookie from Carlos Cookie from Carlos Cookie from Carlos Cookie from Carlos Cookie from Carlos Cookie from Carlos Cookie from Carlos Cookie from Carlos
Tea 1 Tea 1 Tea 1 Tea 1 Tea 1 Tea 1 Tea 1 Tea 1
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator
The Gray Eminence :p
G4TW HONORARY Moderator The Gray Eminence :p

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Plants vs Zombies, The Sims 3, Cities Skylines, The Sims 4

Male

Back to top Go down

What is the best program for mining cryptocurrencies (BitCoin etc)? Empty Re: What is the best program for mining cryptocurrencies (BitCoin etc)?

Post by Guest Fri 18 Jan 2019, 00:24

Hello
I'm sorry for my english I'm italian

from my experience I can tell you that the computer you use for Bitcoin should not be the one you use every day at home

you must have a much more powerful, dedicated and always accessible computer to its full potential.

Saving money in hardware is a losing strategy

try this calculator
https://www.buybitcoinworldwide.com/mining/hardware/

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top