Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Island Paradise messed my game up [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 Island Paradise messed my game up [SOLVED] Empty Sims 3 Island Paradise messed my game up [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 30 Jul 2018, 18:59

Hi
So I have CD versions of Sims 3 including base game and some other. I installed Late Night from here and it worked fine, then I installed Island Paradise and when i start the game there are no saves, no worls and the dots menu does not contain nothing. I think something messed up with the crack, since Late Night worked because i have University Life EP. Please help! I have all my saves backed up.

Gatekeeper Edit: moved to the right section

- The_gh0stm4n

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Island Paradise messed my game up [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 3 Island Paradise messed my game up [SOLVED]

Post by Dracos66 Mon 30 Jul 2018, 20:25

When you installed IP, did you re-apply the crack?
Dracos66
Dracos66
G4TW RETIRED Moderator
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderator Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : AOE I,II,III; Diablo ; Diablo II:LOD ; Spellforce ; Neverwinter Nights ; Planescape Torment ; Sims 1,2 ,3 & 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Island Paradise messed my game up [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 3 Island Paradise messed my game up [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 30 Jul 2018, 23:21

Yes i did apply the crack to base game folder as it was in the guide. i just might re install base game.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 31 Jul 2018, 00:54

ok so what i figured it out, i just re installed base game and did not apply the crack at all, i downloaded the NO CD mod and it seems to be working just fine. Thanks for replying tho!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracos66 Sat 04 Aug 2018, 06:41

OK, if you have any further issues please feel free to open a new thread.
Dracos66
Dracos66
G4TW RETIRED Moderator
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderator Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : AOE I,II,III; Diablo ; Diablo II:LOD ; Spellforce ; Neverwinter Nights ; Planescape Torment ; Sims 1,2 ,3 & 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top