Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 4 Select World Move Into Empty

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 4 Select World Move Into Empty - Page 2 Empty Sims 4 Select World Move Into Empty

Post by Guest Tue 07 Aug 2018, 16:46

First topic message reminder :

Hello everyone.
I downloaded Sims 4 All DLC and new update. I opened game create sim its ok but select world move into screen is empty only i can see 0 founds empty screen. What happened? I saw https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t31459-the-sims-4-error-code-3-game-starts-unexpectedly-in-spanish-fix-obsolete i did everything but i didn't work. Please help me.
Thank you.

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 Select World Move Into Empty - Page 2 Empty Re: Sims 4 Select World Move Into Empty

Post by Guest Fri 21 Sep 2018, 03:19

Having this issue too. 

report:

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 Select World Move Into Empty - Page 2 Empty Re: Sims 4 Select World Move Into Empty

Post by Guest Fri 21 Sep 2018, 09:36

Delete "Game" and "SP03\__Installer" folders. Download "Game" folder from here. BTW did you skip City Living and My First Pet Stuff on purpose?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 21 Sep 2018, 15:55

Thanks for the advice; will try it now. No, I did not intentionally skip those folders. I did attempt to install them, but perhaps I installed the DLCs in the wrong order. I ordered them in the order listed in the 1.46 update instructions.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 21 Sep 2018, 16:04

Thanks for the response, anadius. I deleted the __Installer folder in SP03 and the Game folder in The Sims 4, placing the Game folder from the 1.46 update in the TS4 folder. On startup, the game now complains about the absence of an "OrangeEmu.dll"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 21 Sep 2018, 16:26

Missing OrangeEmu.dll:
Extract "Game" folder you downloaded again. In your anti-virus add "The Sims 4\Game\Bin" folder to exception list. If you can't add whole folder, add "TS4.exe", "TS4_x64.exe", "OrangeEmu.dll" and "OrangeEmu64.dll". It should start now.

Missing DLCs:
If you still have The Sims 4 - City Living.rar, extract those folders and place in your game installation directory: EP03, GP03, SP05, SP06, SP07, SP08, SP09.
If you still have The Sims 4 - My First Pet Stuff.rar, extract SP13 folder and place in your game installation directory.
If you don't have those files anymore, you can use my repack. Just download _setup.exe and dlc-*.bin for missing DLCs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 21 Sep 2018, 17:00

Turns out the Bin folder from the 1.46 .iso I downloaded had a ton of files missing— about half of what actually should be there, it seems. I cannibalized the missing files from the 1.44.88 .rar (skip, not replace) and the game seems to be working as far as the world select.

Thank you so much!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 21 Sep 2018, 17:16

That's why I told you to download "Game" folder from update 1.46 thread. It has all files.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 06 Oct 2018, 16:11

hello I am having the same problem no worlds to select I have tried EVERYTHING I possably can to/understand to try and fix this I hve been up late for a Cpl of days now here is my report 
report:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top