Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 4 Update Version 1.46.18.1020 OUT NOW!

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4 Update Version 1.46.18.1020 OUT NOW!  - Page 2 Empty The Sims 4 Update Version 1.46.18.1020 OUT NOW!

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 17 Aug 2018, 23:09

First topic message reminder :

Dear users,

We are happy to bring you the next update on The Sims 4, namely patch version 1.46.18.1020. This torrent already includes the stuff from the previous 1.44.83.1020, 1.44.88.1020 and 1.45.62.1020 patches. Therefore, you can apply this download directly on top of "The Sims 4: Seasons". As usual, this G4TW repack already includes all 17 language versions.

Many special thanks to @Sim Architect for compiling the update, and @anadius1 for general advice and helping compile the language strings!

Arrow  .torrent

Arrow  Direct Download

Finally, if you downloaded a repack of the same patch from a different source than G4TW, you will likely find only one in-game language to be available. Use the following language string pack (simply copy and paste these files over your Sims 4 installation, overwriting existing files when prompted).

Arrow  Language strings 1

Have fun! clown

EDIT: Please do not delete the old Game Folder. There was a mistake in the instructions where it says to delete the old Game Folder. Your game will not work when you do that. If you still deleted the Game-folder (accidentally), please re-download a Game-folder above, where it says it is intended for ZLOrigin users; you can use these as well.

☠️ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠️

Last edited by The_gh0stm4n on Thu 06 Dec 2018, 18:15; edited 7 times in total
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Update Version 1.46.18.1020 OUT NOW!  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sims 4 Update Version 1.46.18.1020 OUT NOW!

Post by Guest Mon 20 Aug 2018, 17:54

The_gh0stm4n wrote:
thetron95 wrote:Hi, new to the forum but long time downloader... Much appreciated by the way.
Usually when I download it is a rar file that i extract. However this update you have made an iso? I'm not sure on how to use it? Howcome it's not rar anymore?

Can anyone send me new instructions on how to install with iso.

My whole sims 4 game is from this site not ea or origin btw.

Because Sim Architect is compiling these updates, nowadays. I used to do it myself, but due to certain 'changes' I am re-allocating my time and resources that I want to invest in G4TW. I can assure you on behalf of the team, that while Sim Architect may be new to this area, we will do our utmost to still bring you safe & functioning repacks. He also suggested we use .iso files for these updates, so we will do that.

You can open .iso files in Windows 10 (and I believe Windows 8 too), by opening them in the explorer, I think. If you have an earlier Windows version you may need to use a third-party program like PowerISO for instance. Other than that, you "open" an .iso pretty much like a .rar file, and just drag/drop the update files out of it.
The advantage of .iso files is that it just takes a split-second to have the iso visible and mounted. With Winrar the extracting alone of such big files can take an hour or more
With Windows 10 (I think also 7 and 8 ) you just right-click on the downloaded iso and select Open with ... Explorer. It then behaves like an additional Disc-Drive.

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Update Version 1.46.18.1020 OUT NOW!  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sims 4 Update Version 1.46.18.1020 OUT NOW!

Post by Sim Architect Mon 20 Aug 2018, 23:16

Tarac wrote:
The_gh0stm4n wrote:
thetron95 wrote:Hi, new to the forum but long time downloader... Much appreciated by the way.
Usually when I download it is a rar file that i extract. However this update you have made an iso? I'm not sure on how to use it? Howcome it's not rar anymore?

Can anyone send me new instructions on how to install with iso.

My whole sims 4 game is from this site not ea or origin btw.

Because Sim Architect is compiling these updates, nowadays. I used to do it myself, but due to certain 'changes' I am re-allocating my time and resources that I want to invest in G4TW. I can assure you on behalf of the team, that while Sim Architect may be new to this area, we will do our utmost to still bring you safe & functioning repacks. He also suggested we use .iso files for these updates, so we will do that.

You can open .iso files in Windows 10 (and I believe Windows 8 too), by opening them in the explorer, I think. If you have an earlier Windows version you may need to use a third-party program like PowerISO for instance. Other than that, you "open" an .iso pretty much like a .rar file, and just drag/drop the update files out of it.
The advantage of .iso files is that it just takes a split-second to have the iso visible and mounted. With Winrar the extracting alone of such big files can take an hour or more
With Windows 10 (I think also 7 and 8 ) you just right-click on the downloaded iso and select Open with ... Explorer. It then behaves like an additional Disc-Drive.

Yes! That's why I wanted to use ISO. You just double click on Windows 8, 8.1 or 10 (Reference) and the system will emulate and open the virtual drive for you!

Carlos is tha man!!!

Another thing, if I am not mistaken, KAT would not accept RAR torrents but they would take ISO (so long ago, I might be mistaken, as always).

One more implementation is that we dropped TXT readmes for rtf ones, since it's supported for decades now, and nobody is going to run current games on DOS. Of course, if we release DOS games then proper care will be taken. Cool

Cookie from Carlos Cookie from Carlos Cookie from Carlos Cookie from Carlos Cookie from Carlos Cookie from Carlos Cookie from Carlos Cookie from Carlos
Tea 4 Tea 4 Tea 4 Tea 4 Tea 4 Tea 4 Tea 4 Tea 4

Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator
The Gray Eminence :p
G4TW HONORARY Moderator The Gray Eminence :p

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 21 Aug 2018, 00:21

Tarac wrote:The advantage of .iso files is (...)

Sim Architect wrote:Yes! That's why I wanted to use ISO (...)

This advantage is especially going to be relevant, the bigger a game installation is. A 30+ Gigabytes game installer is probably better served as an .iso. For smaller items like those Sims 4 updates...not so much in my opinion. But still, it can be of help for the people with older computers, on which it can take longer to extract .rar archives.

We'll see if we adopt the new format for other potential new games as well.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 21 Aug 2018, 13:11

Thanks, but none of the links works.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 21 Aug 2018, 13:21

Your links for this are currently broken...

This page isn’t working
link-to.net is currently unable to handle this request.

Can't get the link to the torrent or direct download because of it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 21 Aug 2018, 15:01

Thank you for your promptness! For some reason when I click on the torrent or direct download the ad fly directs me to a broken link.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 21 Aug 2018, 15:25

Yes, we are partially going away from the adfly, and switching to this new service. One of the main advantages is that their ads are "less problematic" than on adfly. A disadvantage seems to be that from a technical standpoint the service seems a bit unstable, sometimes.

I'm sure it'll be fixed later on, but that is up to linkvertise, and out of our hands.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 21 Aug 2018, 17:59

So I did the update as usual, i renamed my Game folder before i copy/merged the files. I have the new and the old Game folder aswell now because I can only play the game from the old renamed folder and everything is shown (wallpapers, clothes etc) but there are some blank options so am i supposed to copy/merge the folders without renaming the existing Game folder?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim Architect Tue 21 Aug 2018, 18:23

boppanda wrote:So I did the update as usual, i renamed my Game folder before i copy/merged the files. I have the new and the old Game folder aswell now because I can only play the game from the old renamed folder and everything is shown (wallpapers, clothes etc) but there are some blank options so am i supposed to copy/merge the folders without renaming the existing Game folder?

In this version you are supposed to keep the old game folder and overlap the new one on top of it, merging the files.
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator
The Gray Eminence :p
G4TW HONORARY Moderator The Gray Eminence :p

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Plants vs Zombies, The Sims 3, Cities Skylines, The Sims 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 23 Aug 2018, 20:57

I've followed all the instructions when installing this update (and i've tried more than once) but i still don't have any of the new content, the sliding doors are kinda the main reason why i wanted the update. Did anyone have this problem? I don't really want to reinstal the game again

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 23 Aug 2018, 21:15

analu wrote:I've followed all the instructions when installing this update (and i've tried more than once) but i still don't have any of the new content, the sliding doors are kinda the main reason why i wanted the update. Did anyone have this problem? I don't really want to reinstal the game again

Sorry, I myself have been having technical problems, so I did not get to really do anything about The Sims 4 for the past couple of weeks or so. We'll be looking into that, if possible.

In case there is an underlying and bigger issue with your Sims 4 installation, you can always check out this here:
https://www.games4theworld.club/t33486-the-sims-4-validator

Also remember...that if you got your Sims 4 stuff from G4TW, you are supposed to take ALL items and install them in the order as listed in the TS4 Must-Read guide here.

You should not skip any of the steps. Nowadays though there are a number of alternative download sources, also on G4TW, for Sims 4. Such as:
https://www.games4theworld.club/t32895-the-sims-4-all-in-one-including-seasons-version-1-46-18-1020
https://www.games4theworld.club/t33925-the-sims-4-alternative-installer-v2-download-only-what-you-need-even-smaller-than-before

These should be more beginner-friendly than the system of G4TW's items, which are meant for the people who have downloaded from us since the beginning.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 23 Aug 2018, 21:33

The_gh0stm4n wrote:Sorry, I myself have been having technical problems, so I did not get to really do anything about The Sims 4 for the past couple of weeks or so. We'll be looking into that, if possible.

In case there is an underlying and bigger issue with your Sims 4 installation, you can always check out this here:
https://www.games4theworld.club/t33486-the-sims-4-validator

Also remember...that if you got your Sims 4 stuff from G4TW, you are supposed to take ALL items and install them in the order as listed in the TS4 Must-Read guide here.

You should not skip any of the steps. Nowadays though there are a number of alternative download sources, also on G4TW, for Sims 4. Such as:
https://www.games4theworld.club/t32895-the-sims-4-all-in-one-including-seasons-version-1-46-18-1020
https://www.games4theworld.club/t33925-the-sims-4-alternative-installer-v2-download-only-what-you-need-even-smaller-than-before

These should be more beginner-friendly than the system of G4TW's items, which are meant for the people who have downloaded from us since the beginning.

Thanks for the fast reply. I only get my sims stuff from you guys and i've never really had a problem but i'll try the validador thing, maybe i made some kind of mistake.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 24 Aug 2018, 05:15

Hiya, thanks so much for this update! I really want to apply it to my game, but I use ZOrigin and its a bit confusing for me, so my apologies for sounding naive.

I applied the update to my games folder and then attempted to open the game through ZOrigin and it didn't work. I actually had to completely reinstall the game.

So I just downloaded the game folder and placed it in my installation directory, hoping that would do the trick-- is that all that's needed to update the game with ZOrigin? It didn't feel quite right since all other updates to the game contain more than just the game folder.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 24 Aug 2018, 12:31

niezyc wrote:Hiya, thanks so much for this update! I really want to apply it to my game, but I use ZOrigin and its a bit confusing for me, so my apologies for sounding naive.

(...)

You "update" the game through ZLOrigin, and you technically don't need the above patch at all if you end up playing with the ZLOrigin-version.

The "Game"-folders that are posted in the opening announcement here can be used to play your ZLOrigin game 'offline', the sense that you don't need to log into ZClient/ZLOrigin.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 24 Aug 2018, 13:27

When you add a new folder Game_cracked to your ZLOrigin installation, you copy the folder Bin from inside the folder Game (from the G4TW download) to Game_cracked

You can now play and update via ZlOrigin  with the file Game\Bin\TS4.exe or TS4_x64.exe
You can play offline via Game_cracked\Bin\TS4.exe or TS4_x64.exe

When a new update or DLC becomes available you can update via ZLOrigin and after release of the G4TW crack for that update or DLC you copy the folder Bin from the folder Game of the G4TW download to Game_cracked.
So no need to download the complete update or DLC from G4TW, just the folder Game is enough.

As there always is a time difference between ZLOrigin and G4TW updates you will get an error that your cracked game "cannot start, later version, update via Origin"
In that case copy the file Default.ini from Game\Bin to Game_cracked\Bin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 24 Aug 2018, 21:05

Ughh...sucks I have to use DDL cause third strike and I'm out...meaning they'll cut off the internet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 24 Aug 2018, 21:34

GummyPop wrote:Ughh...sucks I have to use DDL cause third strike and I'm out...meaning they'll cut off the internet.
There is a direct download for the Game folder HERE

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 24 Aug 2018, 21:35

GummyPop wrote:Ughh...sucks I have to use DDL cause third strike and I'm out...meaning they'll cut off the internet.

Should still be a fast download. But should you end up with an error you can also import the file to your own (existing) Google-account, see here:
https://www.games4theworld.club/t33497-how-to-bypass-googledrive-s-too-many-users-have-viewed-or-downloaded-this-file-recently
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 24 Aug 2018, 22:38

System Error : The program can't start because OrangeEmu64.dll is missing from your computer.

I don't know what went wrong, my last update was G$TW 1.44.83.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 24 Aug 2018, 23:45

Moniq31 wrote:(...)

I don't know what went wrong, my last update was G$TW 1.44.83.

You need to double-check your anti-virus exclusions, because the file was most likely deleted. In addition, if you have Windows 10, there is a way to disable it:
https://www.games4theworld.club/t32067-two-ways-of-disabling-windows-defender-under-windows-10

After doing so, download one of the fresh "Game"-folders in the opening post here, which also contain new No-Origin files. Just copy and paste over your Sims 4 installation and try the game again.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 24 Aug 2018, 23:58

okay so I went on

The Sims 4 Seasons All in One 1.46.18.1020 August 2018 - How to Download and Install video and download the .rar from this link

https://direct-link.net/8064/TS4Update146181020

Copy the Game folder to my install folder and All Hail Carlos!

@The_gh0stm4n I tried 1st, it just told the program is damaged and I need to reinstall from origin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 25 Aug 2018, 09:44

Moniq31 wrote:okay so I went on

The Sims 4 Seasons All in One 1.46.18.1020 August 2018 - How to Download and Install video and download the .rar from this link

https://direct-link.net/8064/TS4Update146181020

Copy the Game folder to my install folder and All Hail Carlos!

@The_gh0stm4n I tried 1st, it just told the program is damaged and I need to reinstall from origin.
Download OrangeEmu.dll from HERE
Move/copy it to your install folder Game/Bin
Now extract with Winrar
It overwrites the (damaged) OrangeEmu files.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 25 Aug 2018, 12:32

Moniq31 wrote:@The_gh0stm4n I tried 1st, it just told the program is damaged and I need to reinstall from origin.

You'll still have to make sure that the exclusions are configured correctly; if the program keeps destroying these files, you might have to think about un-installing the antivirus program.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Update Version 1.46.18.1020 OUT NOW!  - Page 2 Empty All In One

Post by Guest Mon 27 Aug 2018, 18:01

How do I install this on top of the Sims 4 all in one?

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 27 Aug 2018, 18:10

MommaB14 wrote:How do I install this on top of the Sims 4 all in one?

Just extract the files from the .iso, and copy/paste over your all-in-one Sims 4 (which in turn needs to be extracted as well since it's an .iso as well).

If you have Windows 10 you can open .iso files simply by double-clicking on them. After which you can drag & drop stuff out of them.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 27 Aug 2018, 19:42

I just downloaded the 1-46-18-1020 update and it saying access denied when extracting it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 28 Aug 2018, 11:01

Guys I need help. I tried reinstalling the game and I keep on getting Orangemu64.dll error when I'm applying this patch or is this patch really missing Orangemu64.dll file. Sorry for my bad english

Last edited by Psusy on Tue 28 Aug 2018, 11:36; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top