Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City Living + Cats and Dogs direct links both dead (404 error)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

City Living + Cats and Dogs direct links both dead (404 error) Empty City Living + Cats and Dogs direct links both dead (404 error)

Post by Guest Sun 19 Aug 2018, 15:42

I have been growing my game collection here but cannot get the direct download link for city living or cats and dogs to work. The link goes to the google download that gives the 404 error, seems to be dead. WhatDidUJustCallMe? Can someone please fix this? My game collection is so close to complete! 

Also, great work so far on the direct download alternative, it's far easier for me than torrenting.  Yess, aye lieeke!

Last edited by DragonDragonDragon1711 on Mon 20 Aug 2018, 16:31; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added issue info)

Back to top Go down

City Living + Cats and Dogs direct links both dead (404 error) Empty Re: City Living + Cats and Dogs direct links both dead (404 error)

Post by Guest Sun 19 Aug 2018, 16:35

See Private Message.

Back to top Go down

City Living + Cats and Dogs direct links both dead (404 error) Empty Re: City Living + Cats and Dogs direct links both dead (404 error)

Post by Guest Mon 20 Aug 2018, 15:35

I'm trying to use the g4tw versions due to owning some of the games I was able to buy and being too new to using downloads. My origin problems are pretty bad normally and I'm scared to mess it up so I'll just have to wait for the direct download fix. My computer skills aren't all that awesome.  I is confused lol Thank you anyways for trying to help.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 20 Aug 2018, 16:40

DragonDragonDragon1711 wrote:I'm trying to use the g4tw versions due to owning some of the games I was able to buy and being too new to using downloads. My origin problems are pretty bad normally and I'm scared to mess it up so I'll just have to wait for the direct download fix. My computer skills aren't all that awesome.  I is confused lol Thank you anyways for trying to help.
These downloads are fullt compatible with the G4TW downloads, you can mix these and those of G4TW

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top