Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seasons not downloading—I keep being redirected to clearload.bid. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Seasons not downloading—I keep being redirected to clearload.bid. [SOLVED] Empty Seasons not downloading—I keep being redirected to clearload.bid. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 27 Aug 2018, 01:19

So, I saw that Seasons was out and went to this page to download it: https://www.games4theworld.club/t33408-the-sims-4-seasons-version-1-44-77-1020-out-now#

I clicked the "Torrent" link and all seemed to be going well, but then it instantly brought me to a site called clearload.bid. No matter what browser I used (I even tested this out on my Mac despite knowing I couldn't actually download the contents), I still couldn't download it.

Initially, I assumed this was how it was meant to be, so I clicked "continue" like it states to, but then the page just turns white. I don't have any adblockers turned on. Everyone else in the comments seemed to have no issues downloading it, so I'm not sure what's going on in my case.Seasons not downloading—I keep being redirected to clearload.bid. [SOLVED] Screen10

Back to top Go down

Seasons not downloading—I keep being redirected to clearload.bid. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Seasons not downloading—I keep being redirected to clearload.bid. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 27 Aug 2018, 09:33

Click on X in top right corner to close advertising.

Back to top Go down

Seasons not downloading—I keep being redirected to clearload.bid. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Seasons not downloading—I keep being redirected to clearload.bid. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 28 Aug 2018, 11:25

I'm having the exact same problem. None of the solutions are working for me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 28 Aug 2018, 12:31

MagicAddie wrote:I'm having the exact same problem. None of the solutions are working for me.

Try THIS LINK.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 29 Aug 2018, 11:42

Tarac wrote:
MagicAddie wrote:I'm having the exact same problem. None of the solutions are working for me.

Try THIS LINK.

You're a wizard!  All Hail Carlos! Thank you so much. Everything went very smoothly.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 29 Aug 2018, 15:46

Alright, since the topic seems resolved, I will close this now. Carlos is tha man
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top