Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SIMS 4 BASE GAME UNABLE TO START - THE SIMS 4 IS ALREADY RUNNING

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SIMS 4 BASE GAME UNABLE TO START  - THE SIMS 4 IS ALREADY RUNNING Empty SIMS 4 BASE GAME UNABLE TO START - THE SIMS 4 IS ALREADY RUNNING

Post by Guest Tue 04 Sep 2018, 14:37

Hey! Upon installing the base game I got an error 12002 download microsoft.com/download. When I continued installation I got - warning 4154 - visual c++ and so on. After a forum search I've found that I was supposed to run two things in folder installer and folder vc. After doing that, I reinstalled it only to get a warning upon starting the game that says: Unable to start, the sims 4 is already running and a lot of numbers afterwards. I've checked the task manager to see if it's running somewhere and it's not. So if anyone can help me please, I'm really new to this. Thanks in advance!
p.s. i haven't installed anything else. am i allowed to download all the packs on torrent and then install one by one or do i have to download the games on torrent one by one aswell?

Back to top Go down

SIMS 4 BASE GAME UNABLE TO START  - THE SIMS 4 IS ALREADY RUNNING Empty Re: SIMS 4 BASE GAME UNABLE TO START - THE SIMS 4 IS ALREADY RUNNING

Post by Guest Tue 04 Sep 2018, 15:44

Re-boot your PC

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top