Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blank Panel in game play

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Blank Panel in game play Empty Blank Panel in game play

Post by Guest Tue 04 Sep 2018, 23:52

My game is up to date. When i go to cas mode and change clothes for the sim, the sim's icon at the bottom of the page will be loading and keeps loading. If i save the sim with a random coutfit i choose when i go to live mode the sim will appear in game but will not show on the panel. This keeps happening and i need to know what to do as i have deleted broken cc.

Back to top Go down

Blank Panel in game play Empty Re: Blank Panel in game play

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 05 Sep 2018, 01:36

QCompliant wrote:My game is up to date. When i go to cas mode and change clothes for the sim, the sim's icon at the bottom of the page will be loading and keeps loading. If i save the sim with a random coutfit i choose when i go to live mode the sim will appear in game but will not show on the panel. This keeps happening and i need to know what to do as i have deleted broken cc.

Did you download the latest update from G4TW, or from another source?

Also, please go under Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\ and delete the following:

Blank Panel in game play Icon_arrow  localthumbschace.package
Blank Panel in game play Icon_arrow  the contents inside folder "cache" (not the actual "cache" folder though!)
Blank Panel in game play Icon_arrow  and the contents inside the folder "cachestr" (not the actual "cachestr" folder though!)

Good luck for now!  Carlos is tha man
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 05 Sep 2018, 05:38

Base game + updates are all from G4TW. Tried it but its still happening. It happens when i pick an outfit down the list and just persists. When i try to choose another one like the first outfit, it shows that its still loading so i can't save anything in cas and i will have to end the game in task manager.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top