Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SETUP ENDED PREMATURELY! WINESKIN WON'T INSTALL SIMS 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SETUP ENDED PREMATURELY! WINESKIN WON'T INSTALL SIMS 4 Empty SETUP ENDED PREMATURELY! WINESKIN WON'T INSTALL SIMS 4

Post by Guest Wed 03 Oct 2018, 10:25

I have downloaded the Sims 4 to my Mac and have tried to install it through wineskin but every time I try to install it, it starts to install & then it stops and says" The setup ended prematurely because of an error. Your system has not been modified. To install this program at a later time, please run the installation again."s I've looked EVERYWHERE on here & searched through google and cannot figure out the problem!!! If anyone can help me that'd be much appreciated! Why God.

Back to top Go down

SETUP ENDED PREMATURELY! WINESKIN WON'T INSTALL SIMS 4 Empty Re: SETUP ENDED PREMATURELY! WINESKIN WON'T INSTALL SIMS 4

Post by Guest Wed 03 Oct 2018, 10:51

What version are you trying to install? official CODEX release, base game from G4TW or some other repack?

Try with this wineskin wrapper.

Back to top Go down

SETUP ENDED PREMATURELY! WINESKIN WON'T INSTALL SIMS 4 Empty Re: SETUP ENDED PREMATURELY! WINESKIN WON'T INSTALL SIMS 4

Post by Guest Wed 03 Oct 2018, 19:10

anadius wrote:What version are you trying to install? official CODEX release, base game from G4TW or some other repack?

Try with this wineskin wrapper.
I'm trying to install the base from G4TW.. That wineskin wrapper is only useful if I have the game already installed. My problem is it won't install. The setup wizard will pop up and it'll go as far as copying files then it'll stop.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 03 Oct 2018, 19:26

I'm pretty sure you can use the wrapper for installing too. Just start installer in the other wrapper, not your current one. But it sounds more like corrupted installation files. In your torrent client right click on torrent and select "check files", "force recheck" or some similar sounding option. This will ensure downloaded file is ok. If there were no problems and nothing needed to be re-downloaded, there's something wrong with the program you used for extraction. Try another one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top