Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After latest update, no new content

View previous topic View next topic Go down

After latest update, no new content Empty After latest update, no new content

Post by Guest Wed 17 Oct 2018, 09:23

Hi guys!

I installed the latest update, it all went fine, got 5gb of new content on my computer.
But.
When is started up the sims there was no new content to be found. Everything still works, I did install it, but there is just no new content. Did I do something wrong? (I did everything just like other updates or expansions and followed the instructions, expect deleting the game file which I didn't have to do).

Is anyone else having this problem? How do you fix it? Please help Smile

Back to top Go down

After latest update, no new content Empty Re: After latest update, no new content

Post by Guest Wed 17 Oct 2018, 10:02

What game version does it show on main menu screen?

Back to top Go down

After latest update, no new content Empty Re: After latest update, no new content

Post by Guest Wed 17 Oct 2018, 10:04

What do you mean by version? It just starts up normally as it did before I applied this update (I have everything installed, so seasons is the last one I installed)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 17 Oct 2018, 10:14

I mean exactly what I said.
After latest update, no new content Versio10
On main menu screen, at the bottom, what does it say in the area I marked in red?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 17 Oct 2018, 10:24

Hi! Ah I see, thanks for explaining. It's 1.46.18.1020, so the same as yours

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 17 Oct 2018, 10:27

Then it should be there. If I recall correctly there was no icon indicating it is a new item. Just check some YT videos what was added and look for it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 17 Oct 2018, 10:34

Allright so I'm feeling a bit stupid haha. I just saw the word carribean and thought there was a new vacation spot that I didn't have. But the new items seem to be there. So sorry! And thank you for helping me Smile!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 17 Oct 2018, 13:04

Maybe a different question then, I don't have anything 'easter' in the sims 4. No Easter bunny or the ability to look for eggs. Was that supposed to be in this update aswell?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 17 Oct 2018, 15:20

Aaah yes, I'm seeing that it was only for April. Thanks again for replying and helping me out!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 17 Oct 2018, 15:27

You can always change your PC clock. Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 17 Oct 2018, 15:29

Haha good idea!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top