Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm back! Again (gone wrong?)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I'm back! Again (gone wrong?) Empty I'm back! Again (gone wrong?)

Post by Guest Wed 17 Oct 2018, 21:23

hey everybody, back again from another long spout of not returning. I guess I'm basically that son who comes back every once in awhile for holidays and money. So what has everyone been up to?

Back to top Go down

I'm back! Again (gone wrong?) Empty Re: I'm back! Again (gone wrong?)

Post by Guest Thu 18 Oct 2018, 20:25

busy as hell. life's fair. wb bro.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 19 Oct 2018, 21:30

Blankface345 wrote:So what has everyone been up to?

I'm currently in another in-game event in Grand Theft Auto: Online, that gives double in-game money and XP on certain activities. This current event is actually a very good one, compared to most of the past events that I recall. Money/XP grinding is very fast; some people are speculating the proximity of this event having something to do with the upcoming release of Red Dead Redemption 2; and rumors are circulating that a relatively easy opportunity like the current event in GTA Online isn't going to come back anytime soon (as Rockstar Games will put its main focus on RDR2). So I'm making use of this event.

Other than that, nothing much I guess. Have fun on the Forum!  Yess, aye lieeke!
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top