Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

K32GetModuleBaseNameW could not be located

View previous topic View next topic Go down

K32GetModuleBaseNameW could not be located Empty K32GetModuleBaseNameW could not be located

Post by Guest Thu 18 Oct 2018, 05:08

I tried to install following the directions and applied an update to the game folder after i got the OrangeEmu could not be found error. I am now getting an error stating "The procedure entry pointK32GetModuleBaseNameW could not be located in the dynamic link library KERNEL32.dll"

What do I need to do to be able to play

Back to top Go down

K32GetModuleBaseNameW could not be located Empty Re: K32GetModuleBaseNameW could not be located

Post by Guest Thu 18 Oct 2018, 10:16

There was a topic about it earlier. The game won't work on 32-bit XP and Vista with crack from CODEX. If you want to play it, install up to Jungle Adventure - this is the last one that uses RELOADED crack. BTW in information on the right you stated you have both XP and 10, why not install it on Windows 10?

Back to top Go down

K32GetModuleBaseNameW could not be located Empty Re: K32GetModuleBaseNameW could not be located

Post by Guest Thu 18 Oct 2018, 16:05

Hi,

I use my XP computer for gaming and my 10 computer for school.

If i already installed all the way up, do I have to uninstall and reinstall everything?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 18 Oct 2018, 16:07

I actually have Vista and 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 18 Oct 2018, 16:36

No need to uninstall, just apply DLCs again. Starting with Get to Work up to Jungle Adventure.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top