Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finished downloading Sims 4, and game is no longer opening :(

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Finished downloading Sims 4, and game is no longer opening :( Empty Finished downloading Sims 4, and game is no longer opening :(

Post by Guest Sun 21 Oct 2018, 02:54

I recently got a new laptop and have finally got around to downloading the Sims 4. I decided to download all the DLCs/updates over the weekend, and at first I opened the game after each new DLC (to make sure it was working), but after awhile I stopped doing this. And that was clearly a mistake, because now when I try to open the Sims 4, it opens for a second or 2 (just as a plain white screen) and then immediately closes.

I'm not sure if I accidentally forgot to install one of the DLCs, or if I messed something else up along the way, but could someone please help me fix this??

(I've downloaded up to the Seasons update 1.46.18.1020) (At least, I'm pretty sure I have)

Also, I did the Sims 4 validator thing, and this was my results:

report:

Back to top Go down

Finished downloading Sims 4, and game is no longer opening :( Empty Re: Finished downloading Sims 4, and game is no longer opening :(

Post by Guest Sun 21 Oct 2018, 11:24

You are missing the 9 files ClientFullBuild.package.

I can upload these for you, but that's approx 7.5 GB in size
see HERE
Download jurassic.rar, extract with Winrar and copy the 9 files to your install folder Th Sims 4\Data\Client.

Back to top Go down

Finished downloading Sims 4, and game is no longer opening :( Empty Re: Finished downloading Sims 4, and game is no longer opening :(

Post by Guest Sun 21 Oct 2018, 12:00

Alternatively you can install the base game again and move those files to your current installation. Just make sure your game is not in "C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4" because that's where the base game installs to.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top