Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deleted Thumbnail Cache, Thumbnails And Swatches Off

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Deleted Thumbnail Cache, Thumbnails And Swatches Off Empty Deleted Thumbnail Cache, Thumbnails And Swatches Off

Post by Guest Wed 31 Oct 2018, 05:58

Months ago I deleted my cache files and my thumbnails in CAS have been f'd up ever since.
My sexes are switched around, (when I want to select female I have to click on male), one of my aspirations is in Korean, sometimes my cc is off screen (unclickable, leaving large gaps), and I have red X's over all of my swatches. That includes hair colors, skintones, eyebrows, clothing styles, etc. Even the randomizer options are off-center and don't allow me to pick just one option. For example, if I select to just randomize the face of my sim, it will randomize the entire sim anyway. (Hopefully my screenshots will post)

Back to top Go down

Deleted Thumbnail Cache, Thumbnails And Swatches Off Empty Re: Deleted Thumbnail Cache, Thumbnails And Swatches Off

Post by Guest Wed 31 Oct 2018, 06:03

Deleted Thumbnail Cache, Thumbnails And Swatches Off 110

Deleted Thumbnail Cache, Thumbnails And Swatches Off 210

Deleted Thumbnail Cache, Thumbnails And Swatches Off 310

Back to top Go down

Deleted Thumbnail Cache, Thumbnails And Swatches Off Empty Re: Deleted Thumbnail Cache, Thumbnails And Swatches Off

Post by Guest Wed 31 Oct 2018, 09:43

Move your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4 folder to desktop and run the game.

If that works: copy "save" directory from folder on desktop to the one in documents.

If it doesn't: run the validator and post the result here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 01 Nov 2018, 00:00

Oh thank you, I don't know why I always forget that simple fix  Ermahgerd
As it turns out I had two of the same type of mod in there (cas columns) . I must have forgotten to delete the old one. That one aspiration is still in Korean though, but I won't stress it if there's no fix.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 01 Nov 2018, 00:03

Could be a problem with another mod. Check if it's still in Korean when you take all of the mods out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top