Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 4 Neighboor bug

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4 Neighboor bug Empty The Sims 4 Neighboor bug

Post by Guest Thu 15 Nov 2018, 01:54

Hello, I've downloaded The Sims 4 from your site, installed every expansion each by each, then this happened when I wanted to play: 
Spoiler:
As you can see, there's a strange image instead of my family, also, I have 0$, all lots have a low cost and I could live even in non-residential lots! That would be funny but when I try to move on whatever lot, my game closes saying anything. Im 100% sure it's not some CC because I tried to start the game deleting the whole Document's folder. I really hope to find a solution cause re-installing everything anguishes me.
Thank you in advance!

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Neighboor bug Empty Re: The Sims 4 Neighboor bug

Post by Guest Thu 15 Nov 2018, 01:55

Had 0 problems on CAS creating my family, no crash, no bugs. It's all on neighborhood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 15 Nov 2018, 01:55

Run the validator and post the result here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 15 Nov 2018, 19:16

Here it is! 
report:

[I don't have the last update installed since I read about a lot of ppl having problems with it, but as I saw this validator was taking a lot of time, I downloaded the update and tried to start The Sims (I copied the whole folder on another place and then added the update so I didnt changed anything in the main folder while using the validator), hoping it would have fix my problem, but instead it only went worst cause the neighborhood didn't even appear, just a white screan when saying "Select where to transfer ur family"  Oh my...  IAmSoHappyEmergahwd ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 15 Nov 2018, 19:19

PS: while looking for the validator, I saw there's a all-in one download for ts4, Im downloading it in the meantime, maybe it's the solution to all my problems  Facepalm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 15 Nov 2018, 19:29

Oh well, I tried deleting those "unknown files" checked by the validator and now IT WORKS! 
Guys I love you, thank you!
Hoping I won't have any other errors after move in a house  Facepalm IAmSoHappyEmergahwd

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top