Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 4 Update Version 1.48.94.1020 OUT NOW!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4 Update Version 1.48.94.1020 OUT NOW!! Empty The Sims 4 Update Version 1.48.94.1020 OUT NOW!!

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 22 Dec 2018, 03:45

Update on 06-02-2019: there is again a newer update out; instead of the links in the crossed-out text below, use this here:
https://www.games4theworld.club/t34781-the-sims-4-update-version-1-49-65-1020-out-now

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Here is the next mini-update on The Sims 4 for you; we released another repack based on the hotfix version 1.48.94.1020! It fixes issues with a loudspeaker item in the game that - if used or interacted with by sims - could lead to savefile corruption (yes, you read correctly).

To save another install step, I merged the new update into the previous one; so this repack is again 5.11GB in size. I apologize in advance for that, since I guess some users may not like that. If you want a smaller repack, you may be served by the offers of other repackers.

This latest repack already includes the material from the previous patches 1.47.51.1020 and 1.48.90.1020; so it can be applied directly on top of the "Get Famous"!

Arrow  Magnet

Arrow  Direct Download  (IMPORT to your own GoogleDrive!)

Arrow  Direct Download Mirror

Arrow  Game-folder (for ZLOrigin users who want to play their games offline/without logging into ZClient)

Arrow  Language Strings (if you downloaded a different repack in the meantime, these strings will give your game all 17 languages, since most other repackers only put one language in their repacks)

*IMPORTANT Disclaimer*: at the time I'm releasing this announcement it's pretty late on my end, and I'm unable to seed/leave the computer on for seeding. Though I have sent the torrent to a number of people I'm not expecting them to be awake at the hour. If anybody of you wants to pick up the slack, you can easily do so yourself by following this guide. So pick up the source download from one of the direct download links, then grab the .torrent or magnet, and then you can initiate the seeding process yourselves. I thought it's better to have the announcement ready rather than wait another half (?) of a day, especially given the fact that the materials for this repack were released very quickly this time. Good luck!

Sleep

Last edited by The_gh0stm4n on Mon 03 Jun 2019, 00:38; edited 6 times in total
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Update Version 1.48.94.1020 OUT NOW!! Empty Update

Post by Guest Sat 22 Dec 2018, 03:54

I have a question.. So when I downloaded the recent update I go into the game & when I went in there I kept getting something like they removed somethings that wasn't EA  & that it showed that I had all the different packs.. But when i was in the gameplay I didn't see Seasons nor Get famous while playing anymore.. Is it because of the update or is it that I messed up something? Why.

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Update Version 1.48.94.1020 OUT NOW!! Empty Re: The Sims 4 Update Version 1.48.94.1020 OUT NOW!!

Post by Guest Sat 22 Dec 2018, 08:55

Hello,

Thank you for the awesome work! But I just wanted to ask if maybe there is a fix for my issue! I have all The Sims 4's. After the get famous installation, I don't have any foundation height options in build mode? which is really weird since I have never had this issue I hope you can help. WhatDidUJustCallMe?

Thanks! I tip my fedora.

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Update Version 1.48.94.1020 OUT NOW!! Empty Re: The Sims 4 Update Version 1.48.94.1020 OUT NOW!!

Post by Guest Sat 22 Dec 2018, 10:48

the foundation hight thing is now incorporated with the terrain tools. if you click on a wall, there appears a white block kind of thing. adjust foundation using that. hope it helps.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 22 Dec 2018, 13:08

Hello, i posted on another topic, but i guess i try here now, im so sorry to bother, but ever since i installed the get famous and the latest update the game won't start because "Unable to start:
Cannot start because the required game data is missing or damaged. Please try reinstalling the game. 85262c58:29f00e76:00000000:00000000"

So... i ran the validator and this was the result:
report:

Version: 1.48.90.1020
Folder: The Sims 4

HASH MISMATCH:

data/client/magalog2.package
data/client/resource.cfg
data/client/strings_kor_kr.package
data/client/thumbnails.package
data/client/thumbnails2.package
delta/gp04/simulationdeltabuild0.package
ep06/clientfullbuild1.package

MISSING FILES:

UNKNOWN FILES:

game/bin/python33.dll
game/bin/python33_x64.dll

Help, please. I have no idea what it means, or how can I fix this. I will try downloading this fix tho.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 22 Dec 2018, 13:59

Am I the only one who experiences bug in speed time control? Numpad 1,2,3,0 doesnt work and the other 1,2,3,0 keys dont work. Also, when in tab mode, speeding time keys dont work also... 

But... I thought "they" fix it in this update. Lol Sims team. For the meantime, use your mouse to speed up/control the time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 22 Dec 2018, 15:14

janushyman wrote:Am I the only one who experiences bug in speed time control?
Yes you are. Works fine on both original and cracked versions. Try pressing Num Lock key. Try resetting the game options.

@mareate Some of your files are corrupted so apply Get Famous again. If you get any warnings during extraction, then you need to download it again. And then apply the newest update, that is 1.48.94.1020.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 22 Dec 2018, 18:06

please repack the new version alone its too much on my bandwidth 5 GB is too much i already have the previews update

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 22 Dec 2018, 19:33

@Michael_vx then use update from CODEX. And then just apply language strings if you need them.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 22 Dec 2018, 19:39

janushyman wrote:Am I the only one who experiences bug in speed time control? Numpad 1,2,3,0 doesnt work and the other 1,2,3,0 keys dont work. Also, when in tab mode, speeding time keys dont work also... 

But... I thought "they" fix it in this update. Lol Sims team. For the meantime, use your mouse to speed up/control the time.

anadius wrote:
Yes you are. Works fine on both original and cracked versions. Try pressing Num Lock key. Try resetting the game options.

I recall another user having the same issue; he then reported that an outdated mod (UI extensions I believe) caused the problem. Maybe something to look at ...
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 23 Dec 2018, 04:36

The_gh0stm4n wrote:
janushyman wrote:Am I the only one who experiences bug in speed time control? Numpad 1,2,3,0 doesnt work and the other 1,2,3,0 keys dont work. Also, when in tab mode, speeding time keys dont work also... 

I recall another user having the same issue; he then reported that an outdated mod (UI extensions I believe) caused the problem. Maybe something to look at ...

Thank you. I am using that mod. I'm about to check it out.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 23 Dec 2018, 08:43

janushyman wrote:

Thank you. I am using that mod. I'm about to check it out.

No worries my man. It's easy to forget about updating these mods, especially when these days updates are usually coming in fast.  Good job!
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 23 Dec 2018, 15:52

I'm having an weird problem with CAS in the newest update. The gender tabs are all glitched out. I checked out my mods, but I have a lot so I might've missed one. Anyone know if this is a mod-issue or a game issue?

Back to top Go down

Post by grieralexander Sun 23 Dec 2018, 16:19

ProfessorGaster wrote:I'm having an weird problem with CAS in the newest update. The gender tabs are all glitched out. I checked out my mods, but I have a lot so I might've missed one. Anyone know if this is a mod-issue or a game issue?
I've updated my game and I checked and I'm not having this issue. My mods are all up to date, though. So if I may make a suggestion. Take your mod folders out, someplace sake and restart the game without mods and see if the glitch shows up, if not... then you have a mod that is in conflict or outdated; in this case start by checking your script mods and then CAS, things that would change *** or sexual behavior. If when you take your mod folder out, you still get the glitch, then it is not CC related and I suggest you repair your game. I hope this helps you. I tip my fedora.
grieralexander
grieralexander
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3; Sims 4; Assasins Creed; Rise of Nations; Age of Empires series; Titan Quest; Overlord

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by grieralexander Sun 23 Dec 2018, 16:25

@ProffessorGaster I also suggest, to move your inquiry to the Sims 4 Fixes section of this forum, in which all moderators and mutuals that may have a solution may be able to help you further.
grieralexander
grieralexander
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3; Sims 4; Assasins Creed; Rise of Nations; Age of Empires series; Titan Quest; Overlord

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 23 Dec 2018, 18:48

Not using mods at all, I do not experience any problems, so I suspect that mods are the problem. (or an incomplete/faulty installation).

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 24 Dec 2018, 10:50

Alright, party's over. The update has been released, it is functional (or so it seems for now), and any other subsequent issues that come up are either undiscovered glitches or incompatible mods (or rather: the inability to properly update these mods).

For any subsequent queries, do a search or open a new topic here:
https://www.games4theworld.club/f43-the-sims-4-support-windows-pc

The topic is closed.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top