Stupid Sayings that only make sense to people who play The Sims.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Stupid Sayings that only make sense to people who play The Sims. Empty Stupid Sayings that only make sense to people who play The Sims.

Post by SimNord on Sat 22 Dec 2018, 06:41

IAmSoHappyEmergahwd IAmSoHappyEmergahwd IAmSoHappyEmergahwd im busy at the moment cause i´m downloading Hair IAmSoHappyEmergahwd IAmSoHappyEmergahwd IAmSoHappyEmergahwd

that was what i said yesterday and got stared at increduosly by my friends  IAmSoHappyEmergahwd

Gatekeeper Edit: moved to the right section.

- The_gh0stm4n

Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 4

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Stupid Sayings that only make sense to people who play The Sims. Empty Re: Stupid Sayings that only make sense to people who play The Sims.

Post by SimNord on Sun 23 Dec 2018, 06:16

UMM i kind of want ppl to share their sayings it looks very sad when noone is writing anything IAmSoHappyEmergahwd

Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Stupid Sayings that only make sense to people who play The Sims. Empty Re: Stupid Sayings that only make sense to people who play The Sims.

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sun 23 Dec 2018, 09:08

@SimNord wrote:IAmSoHappyEmergahwd IAmSoHappyEmergahwd IAmSoHappyEmergahwd im busy at the moment cause i´m downloading Hair IAmSoHappyEmergahwd IAmSoHappyEmergahwd IAmSoHappyEmergahwd

that was what i said yesterday and got stared at increduosly by my friends  IAmSoHappyEmergahwd

Maybe they weren't familiar with newer technological developments (e.g. "downloading" stuff), hence the surprise. Everybody else even remotely familiar with technological culture of today will probably figure out on their own that the utterance has something to do with computers.

@SimNord wrote:UMM i kind of want ppl to share their sayings it looks very sad when noone is writing anything IAmSoHappyEmergahwd

For the most part (so far) we're a Forum about giving Support. Which almost by definition means that people typically come here to gather a quick fix for whatever problem they have; and not necessarily to stick around for longer than that. While it does surprise me as well from time to time, it's something you just have to roll with in the end. Plus, informal internet chatter nowadays is mostly conducted on the likes of Facebook/Twitter/Reddit, not so much on more 'traditional' message boards.

Forum Rules // Forum FAQ // How YOU can help seeding // VPN discussion thread // How to install TS3 // TS2 Overview thread

How to install TS Medieval // How to install TS4 // G4TW Sims 4 Gallery Collection!

You can e-mail me for general questions about G4TW, site navigation, and Forum account issues! 

Arrow NO GAME SUPPORT VIA E-MAIL ! 

The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Security Administrator
Inspector General & Site Gatekeeper
G4TW Security AdministratorInspector General & Site Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, GTA: San Andreas, GTA V / GTA Online, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth †, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T 4.

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Unesty on Mon 14 Jan 2019, 17:38

I want to share mine 'cause I kinda miss the old message board chatter thing Very Happy

I said to my friends "I just had twins and these are the 3rd in a row" They were confused at first then I explained I was playing sims. I was a bit frustrated with having so many twins popping out everywhere lol

Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Aside from Sims series - Star Wars The Old Republic, Assasin's Creed series (I know the new games aren't as good As Ezio - oh Ezio <3 - but I like walking around the streets of Paris) aand Guitar Hero

Female

View user profile https://simsitecture.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SimNord on Wed 16 Jan 2019, 21:26

IAmSoHappyEmergahwd IAmSoHappyEmergahwd

Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down