can’t run sims 3?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

can’t run sims 3?

Post by ohitskristinaa on Mon 31 Dec 2018, 23:13

a while back i had uninstalled TS3 simply because i wasn’t playing it more and i was focusing more on the TS4. today, i decided to play TS3 again. So I first installed TS3 and for whatever reason, there wasn’t a TS3 folder in my Documents/Electronic Arts folder ( i was looking for my Mods folder) so i just decided that i should just run the game and they will pop up. i open up the launcher and it says “you are playing a non-final, version of the game” something like that. i press the play button and it proceeds to ask me for a registration code (there’s alrwady one typed in, it was one of them from the installation guide) but i’m stuck here. i press done and it just continues to ask me? what do i do from this point?

ohitskristinaa
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : The Sims 4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: can’t run sims 3?

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Fri 04 Jan 2019, 13:10

Hello,

I guess you are playing a base game of TS3 that is not patched. You have two choices now.

1) Apply the 1.67 manual update from this guide here:
https://www.games4theworld.club/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

Then google for "NRAAS NoCD Sims 3", and use that thing.

Or 2) You install the 1.67 manual patch (step #2 from the guide above), then install any expansion or stuffpack, and then apply the Ultimate Fix (steps #4 and #5). I would recommend this method. Good luck!

General of the Armies & Gatekeeper
G4TW Training Administrator General of the Armies & Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, GTA: San Andreas, GTA V / GTA Online, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth †, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T 4.

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum