Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

crashing game

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

crashing game  - Page 2 Empty crashing game

Post by Guest Fri 04 Jan 2019, 15:31

First topic message reminder :

hello to all and sorry for opening a new topic but i couldnt find something relate to my problem.. so i've been away from sims for a long time and now im back and trying to install the game in the right way. i have the original base game and i downloaded all the dlc from anadius and install them. the game start fine but after a while it just crashing with a window saying "the sims 4 stopped working" .
before the new fixes and dlc and etc. i used to have original base game with the ultimate fix and just working fine. Now after all this time i was away the things have changed, i deleted my game, install it again and after that i installed get together seperate, then get to work seperate, and after that i install the all-in-one epxansions and stuffs that i didnt have in my game. so now i have all the ep and sp installed in my game.

i have follow the steps for installing prop the game very carefully and i think i have them the right way. i dont use origin and i have moved the folder of the sims 4 from origin games folder to the program files folder.
I have tried a few things to solve the problem before i end up opening a topic.
i tried windowed my game, lower the graphics, and a lot of other things that i searched and found in the foroum. none of them helped. so while searching i found about the validator and i decided to scan my game to show you the results and if its possible, to help me fix my game. 

so here are the results.. if anyone know how to help me that would be great ! because i have no idea what i have to do from now on !
thanks guys and again sorry for opening a new topic. i did search a lot and didnt find something relate to my problem

report:

Back to top Go down

crashing game  - Page 2 Empty Re: crashing game

Post by Guest Sun 06 Jan 2019, 21:10

Run setup and install base game files and the patch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 07 Jan 2019, 11:21

anadius wrote:Run setup and install base game files and the patch.
hello again !
so, i run the setup and patch yesterday, and open my game.. didnt crashed for at least 3 hours of gaming. i saved my game and i exit and everything was fine.. today, after one hour of gaming it crashed again. should i run the validator to see if something missing again ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 07 Jan 2019, 11:28

Yup, run it again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 07 Jan 2019, 13:13

anadius wrote:Yup, run it again.
okay i used the quick scan. here the results

report:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 07 Jan 2019, 13:24

Run it in normal mode.

Are you using any mods? Try playing without them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top