Contact us.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Contact us.

Post by Freezer Bunny on Tue 08 Jan 2019, 16:40

Hi,

If for some reason you need to contact the Administrators privately, we have an email address for you to direct your message to. Please use this e-mail contact form for e.g. general questions about Games4theworld, business inquiries/interview questions, general suggestions, if you want to report problems with accessing your Forum account (lost password) and other complaints. The following guidelines apply though:

=>  In general, these are "no-reply" addresses! You will not receive a reply unless we need more information from you, or we genuinely want to give you feedback.

=>  Use this contact form in case you can't log in to your account and do not create a new account. Please provide us with the e-mail address that you used when creating your lost account and be specific; otherwise we cannot restore your account, nor will we "backtrack" each individual user asking for more information. If a request for account restoration is submitted, and it does not contain all (correct) pieces of information we need, we will ignore your request. Make sure to add all the necessary information on your own. If you forget to add something in your first e-mail, send a second e-mail.

=>  Complaints about Administrator/Moderator decisions can be sent to this email address, as well.

=>  Game/software/hardware Support questions will be ignored without exception: these questions belong on the Forum.

=>  Should you intend to message us involving any personal information, you should also use that e-mail address.

=>  We will not respond to account deletion requests or similar issues; please do so on your own using the external form here.

=>  Likewise, requests for editing/deleting specific Forum messages will be ignored as well. If Forum messages convey personal information or otherwise break the Forum Rules, we will delete these messages on our own as part of our daily moderating-operations. Without you bumping us.

Message Head Administrator ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ here:
games4theworldclub@protonmail.com

Alternatively you can also message Acting Administrator The_gh0stm4n here:
The_gh0stm4n@protonmail.ch

Last updated on 31-1-2019
Freezer Bunny
Freezer Bunny
???????
???????

Favourite games : The Sims games

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Contact us.

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sat 09 Mar 2019, 12:24

So...because I'm a 'kind' person, I'll let you in about a little secret regarding this topic.

The more open-minded/vigilant users on here may have figured it out already, or at least had their suspicions. Since it's mostly me these days who is handling the day-to-day administration affairs on the Forum, and therefore as a matter of practicality, all messages sent through Ann's contact address above are (eventually) also forwarded to my account.

So regardless of the reasons as to why you chose any particular address above, I will eventually learn about it either way...and accordingly make most decisions on my own account.

#dealwithit
#maketheforumgreatagain

What a Face

Inspector General & Site Gatekeeper
G4TW Training AdministratorInspector General & Site Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, GTA: San Andreas, GTA V / GTA Online, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth †, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T 4.

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum