Contact us.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Contact us.  Empty Contact us.

Post by Freezer Bunny on Tue 08 Jan 2019, 16:40

Hi,

If for some reason you feel you need to contact the Administrators of Games4theworld privately, we have contact email addresses for you. For easier readability, we are moving the contact-guidelines to the Forum FAQ. We strongly suggest you read the contact-guidelines under section VI. on the FAQ-page. Please note as well: all game support questions sent by e-mail will be ignored. Game Support is only done through the Forum, not via e-mail.

To contact G4TW Head Administrator @☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠, click on the button here:

Alternatively you can also message Acting Administrator @The_gh0stm4n here. For 'daily operations' issues such as account problems/lost passwords/forgotten usernames/etc. please use the below address straight away, and not the one from ~Ann~, please.

Freezer Bunny
Freezer Bunny
The real one.
The real one.

Favourite games : The Sims games

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Contact us.  Empty Re: Contact us.

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sat 09 Mar 2019, 12:24

[not]So, because I'm a 'kind' person, I'll let you in about a little secret regarding this topic.

The more open-minded/vigilant users on here may have figured it out already, or at least had their suspicions. Since it's mostly me these days who is handling the day-to-day administration affairs on the Forum, and therefore as a matter of practicality, all messages sent through Ann's contact address above are (eventually) also forwarded to my address.

Regardless of any pre-conceived notions you may or may not entertain ("I want to talk to the real decision-maker", "I only talk to the people who really matter", "The_gh0stm4n's moderation is too heavy-handed, so I'll message ~Ann~ in hopes of more leniency for my misbehavior", etc.), I will eventually learn about those e-mail messages anyway, and proceed accordingly. Credits for creating the .gif below go to user Legomoan on the "Steam" platform. 

P.S. and again, read the FAQ that Freezer Bunny linked to, before utilizing the contact form.

Contact us.  KSDUjOL[/not]

Forum Rules // Forum FAQ // How YOU can help seeding // VPN discussion thread // Contact Us

Choose your "Destiny" (wisely) !!

Contact us.  JIghVzn
  Contact us.  524tQLc  Contact us.  HC9Xf8h
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper
Inspector General & Sergeant-At-Arms
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper Inspector General & Sergeant-At-Arms

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, GTA: San Andreas, GTA V / GTA Online, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth †, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T 4.

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum