Can you recommend me some games?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can you recommend me some games?

Post by Alany_Mogad on Sun 13 Jan 2019, 07:01

Hello!
I must say that lately I've been falling in love with some titles such as Life is Strange, Ori and the Blind Forest, and Dragon Age.
I was wondering if you know of other games with similar features, which are:
* Playing as a GIRL. Come on, I'm a girl and I want to play as one xD [Life is Strange]&[DAO]
* Puzzle solving, because I love puzzles, as nerd as I can be [Life is strange]&[Ori and the Blind Forest]
* Companions, because I love playing with companions. [Life is strange]&[DAO]
* Of course Romance [DAO] & you can consider [Life is Strange] has a little romantic enviroment.
* Exploration [Ori and the Blind Forest]&[DAO]
* Old games but not retro (2000-2015 is ok). My computers is old, but I want good graphics and soundtracks. [DAO]&[Ori and the Blind Forest]
* Powers! [Life is strange]&[Ori and the Blind Forest]
* Funny moments, who doesn't want to laugh a bit? [DAO]
* Character customization! [DAO]
I really loved Dragon Age, I hope you can help me finding games similar like these! I think I'm going to try Skyrim meawhile Very Happy
PD: I tried Mass Effect since I read there was some romance.

Last edited by Alany_Mogad on Sun 13 Jan 2019, 07:11; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Mass Effect)

Know more of me at https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t22503-hello-there#150421
*Say Hello Very Happy *

Playing: Sims 4.
Studying: Pharmacology - Medicinal Chemistry - Bromatology - Nutrition
Newest favourite song: Gunfight - Sick Puppies
Last song added: Street Fighter War - Sick Puppies

Alany_Mogad
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Pokemon, Pokemon Reloaded, Dragon Age, The Sims (main series), Sims Stories, Sims Castaway, Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Dead Space, Lucius, Anticlove, Corazondemelon

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Can you recommend me some games?

Post by anadius on Sun 13 Jan 2019, 13:03

Not sure if these will fit but are free right now so check those out:
https://store.steampowered.com/app/278360/A_Story_About_My_Uncle/
https://www.epicgames.com/store/product/what-remains-of-edith-finch/

I really liked Seasons After Fall and Epistory.
Uh, well LEGO games have character customization, you can play as a girl, some characters have powers, you have companions, there are puzzles... :'D

anadius
G4TW Forum Developer
Think-tank driver
G4TW Forum Developer Think-tank driver

Favourite games : puzzle games

View user profile https://ts4installer.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Can you recommend me some games?

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sun 13 Jan 2019, 22:16

@Alany_Mogad wrote:* Playing as a GIRL. Come on, I'm a girl and I want to play as one xD [Life is Strange]&[DAO]
* Puzzle solving, because I love puzzles, as nerd as I can be [Life is strange]&[Ori and the Blind Forest]
* Companions, because I love playing with companions. [Life is strange]&[DAO]
* Of course Romance [DAO] & you can consider [Life is Strange] has a little romantic enviroment.
* Exploration [Ori and the Blind Forest]&[DAO]
* Old games but not retro (2000-2015 is ok). My computers is old, but I want good graphics and soundtracks. [DAO]&[Ori and the Blind Forest]
* Powers! [Life is strange]&[Ori and the Blind Forest]
* Funny moments, who doesn't want to laugh a bit? [DAO]
* Character customization! [DAO]
I really loved Dragon Age, I hope you can help me finding games similar like these! I think I'm going to try Skyrim meawhile Very Happy
PD: I tried Mass Effect since I read there was some romance.

I recall Saints Row: The Third and Saints Row IV also has a character customization; not as elaborate as with The Sims, but still. Especially IV is all about these superhuman powers (ice/fire blasts, telekinesis, superjumps, superstamina, etc.). If you buy them on Steam, you can play them with one real-life companion through co-op. Plus you have the ability to summon a variety of AI-controlled friends. The games are humorous, to the extent it's almost becoming ridiculous. There is also the aspect of open-world exploration (Steelport). Mini-games/mini-puzzles sometimes present in side-quests.

Similar to Grand Theft Auto games, you have a built-in soundtrack based on real-life music. In IV, you can even turn it on while you are on foot, so you don't necessarily have to ride around in a vehicle to listen to the music.

All in all I think these games are gender-neutral; so not specifically "for girls", but fun nonetheless.

Yess, aye lieeke!

General of the Armies & Gatekeeper
G4TW Training Administrator General of the Armies & Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, GTA: San Andreas, GTA V / GTA Online, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth †, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T 4.

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum