Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Registration code not working. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Registration code not working. [SOLVED] Empty Registration code not working. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 20 Jan 2019, 07:00

Hello, Why God.
I just downloaded the complete sims 3 from games4theworld and when I played it from the launcher, it asked my registration code which was already written there, so I pressed "done" but it doesn't recognize it and asks the same question again. So I tried checking in the registry edit to see if it match and it does but the game does not want to recognize it. Pls. help me, I really want to play this game so bad (but has no money to buy orig.) haha. Thank you Registration code not working. [SOLVED] Icon_smile

Back to top Go down

Registration code not working. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Registration code not working. [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 23 Jan 2019, 01:31

Hello and welcome,

These "registration codes" inside the installation guides are only there so that you can install the game. 

If you get a prompt when you try starting the game, you did something wrong with the installation. Did you install at least one of the expansions or stuffpacks, in addition to the base game? And if so, did you use the items that are inside the #Crack-folder?
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Registration code not working. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Registration code not working. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 23 Jan 2019, 02:16

It's working now, I just installed any expansion before running the game and now it's not asking for it any more. Thank you anyway Very Happy

Gatekeeper Edit: problem solved, topic closed. Feel free to get back in touch with us again, anytime!

- The_gh0stm4n

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top