Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims medieval update

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims medieval update  Empty The Sims medieval update

Post by Guest Fri 08 Mar 2019, 08:27

I updated the Sims medieval and opened the game it said the disk wasn't in. So I deleted the game and tried to reinstall it but it says that version 2.00.113 is still installed but I deleted it. I don't know what to do please help.

Back to top Go down

The Sims medieval update  Empty Re: The Sims medieval update

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 08 Mar 2019, 20:38

moodplease wrote:I updated the Sims medieval and opened the game it said the disk wasn't in. So I deleted the game and tried to reinstall it but it says that version 2.00.113 is still installed but I deleted it. I don't know what to do please help.

Welcome to the Forum first of all,

My guess for now would be that you simply need to re-apply a NoCD-patch. We have on here, called "The Sims Medieval Ultimate Fix":
https://www.games4theworld.club/t916-the-sims-medieval-ultimate-fix-should-fix-most-of-your-problems

You have to extract the contents of the .rar archive, and then copy/paste all the files into C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims Medieval\Game\Bin. Replace existing files when prompted. Then try starting up The Sims Medieval again.

Good luck and keep us posted about your progress if you like!  Yess, aye lieeke!
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 08 Mar 2019, 23:39

I deleted my Electronic Arts folder  Oh my...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 08 Mar 2019, 23:45

Nevermind I found the file lucklyit saved somewhere else too

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 09 Mar 2019, 00:04

When I tried to install Pirate nobles it says that ''Setup has detected that The Sims Medieval is corrupt or not properly installed. Setup is unable to continue.''

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 10 Mar 2019, 15:22

moodplease wrote:I deleted my Electronic Arts folder  Oh my...

moodplease wrote:When I tried to install Pirate nobles it says that ''Setup has detected that The Sims Medieval is corrupt or not properly installed. Setup is unable to continue.''

What was the reason you deleted that folder, was it an accident?

Either way, you'll have to try making the best of it; try grabbing a third-party uninstaller. G4TW has "Your Un-installer Pro", on the list here:
https://www.games4theworld.club/t53-all-games4theworld-downloads

But if you check other sources like ThePiratebay, there are also programs like "REVO Un-installer", which is also good, although I don't have much firsthand experience with it. If you grab the G4TW program though and start it up, look in the main window of the program for your The Sims Medieval installation. If you see it there, double-click the icon and choose "Super Mode". Follow through the un-installation process and when it's done, re-boot the computer and then try re-installing.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top