Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Installation of World Adventures

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Installation of World Adventures Empty Installation of World Adventures

Post by Guest Sun 10 Mar 2019, 11:31

Hi,

I am having trouble installing the World Adventures Expansion, I have installed the base game and working my way through the list and now stuck at the first hurdle. 

I click on the Sims3EP01Setup.exe then it prompts me to make sure the base game is up to date, I click 'Ok' then it says it can't and cancels the set up?

Anyone shed any light on this please?

Thanks

Back to top Go down

Installation of World Adventures Empty Re: Installation of World Adventures

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 10 Mar 2019, 15:29

akea33333 wrote:Hi,

I am having trouble installing the World Adventures Expansion, I have installed the base game and working my way through the list and now stuck at the first hurdle. 

I click on the Sims3EP01Setup.exe then it prompts me to make sure the base game is up to date, I click 'Ok' then it says it can't and cancels the set up?

Anyone shed any light on this please?

Thanks

Welcome to the Forum,

You can either follow the guide here (in particular, grab the "manual patch" as stated under step #2):
https://www.games4theworld.club/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

You can alternatively also grab the patch from another link, by googling for "Sims 3 1.67 superpatch". After downloading that file, which should be around 1.6GB in filesize, just double-click on the file and follow the on-screen process/instructions. When the patching is completed, which can take a little time, try re-installing the World Adverntures pack again.

Good luck, and keep us posted.  Yess, aye lieeke!
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 10 Mar 2019, 17:04

Ive got passed it hopefully the rest will work, thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top