Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GAME DATA INCOMPLETE

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GAME DATA INCOMPLETE Empty GAME DATA INCOMPLETE

Post by Guest Sun 24 Mar 2019, 21:33

I tip my fedora. Greetings fellow gamers! First time post.  Long time Sims player (as far back as Will Wright days). 

Here's my dilemma:
After installing the Strangerville update, I received this message upon entering the world of my previously saved game......

'Not all game data could be loaded. The save game references neighborhoods that have been uninstalled or otherwise no longer available. If you continue playing, you will encounter missing data and may have unexpected results. If you save the game, there will be no way to recover the missing data.'

I checked these threads, but could not find anything remotely similar to what I had experienced.  I moved my Sims 4 folder to my desktop & re-ran the game again, but this did not solve my issue. I just finished using the validator. Here are my results:

report:

My base game is store bought. However, all the expansions, stuff, & game packs were downloaded here......and installed in order according the installation guide.  I have never experienced a problem before & I'm not quite sure what's causing this particular one.  My O/S is Windows 7, if that helps any.  I await your diagnosis.

Back to top Go down

GAME DATA INCOMPLETE Empty Re: GAME DATA INCOMPLETE

Post by Guest Mon 25 Mar 2019, 00:22

Move "GP04" folder from "The Sims 4\GP05" to "The Sims 4" and it should be good.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 25 Mar 2019, 00:42

Thanks so much for solving this.  The game is completely fine again.  I feel like such a dunce for not being able to solve this myself.  Much appreciation to you and your program.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top