Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 3 - Initialization error 0x065d0274

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 3 - Initialization error 0x065d0274 Empty The Sims 3 - Initialization error 0x065d0274

Post by Guest Sat 06 Apr 2019, 01:39

Hi Guys,

First of all I would like to thank you for all the games you are sharing with us all these years and all your help and support. Great job!!  Carlos is tha man

Some years ago I have downloaded The Sims 3 with all the expansions and I have followed precisely all the steps in "How to install the Sims 3 correctly".

It worked!!! I didn't have any issues at all and I have kept all the files I have downloaded. 

Unfortunately, my laptop crashed recently and I had to do a format. After doing this I have also installed Windows 10 (I had windows 7 before)

I wanted to install The Sims 3 again so this time I downloaded the "Sims 3 - Complete Collection". 

I have followed the steps in the Installation Guide that was attached but when I start the game it comes up with an error "Unable to start the game. Service Initialization failed (0x065d0274)

I have tried to search the forum to see if someone else has the same problem and how can I fix it but I couldn't find anything. I have also read the "Sim3 Error during startup" error fix guide" but it doesn't fix the problem

I would really appreciate if you could please advise wht should I do to fix it, I understand that you will be extremely busy so I will patiently wait for the response

Thank you very much

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3 - Initialization error 0x065d0274 Empty Re: The Sims 3 - Initialization error 0x065d0274

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 06 Apr 2019, 16:00

joannita_301087 wrote:Hi Guys,

First of all I would like to thank you for all the games you are sharing with us all these years and all your help and support. Great job!!  Carlos is tha man

Some years ago I have downloaded The Sims 3 with all the expansions and I have followed precisely all the steps in "How to install the Sims 3 correctly".

It worked!!! I didn't have any issues at all and I have kept all the files I have downloaded. 

Unfortunately, my laptop crashed recently and I had to do a format. After doing this I have also installed Windows 10 (I had windows 7 before)

I wanted to install The Sims 3 again so this time I downloaded the "Sims 3 - Complete Collection". 

I have followed the steps in the Installation Guide that was attached but when I start the game it comes up with an error "Unable to start the game. Service Initialization failed (0x065d0274)

I have tried to search the forum to see if someone else has the same problem and how can I fix it but I couldn't find anything. I have also read the "Sim3 Error during startup" error fix guide" but it doesn't fix the problem

I would really appreciate if you could please advise wht should I do to fix it, I understand that you will be extremely busy so I will patiently wait for the response

Thank you very much

Hello and welcome to the Forum,

Did you also try applying the 1.67 manual patch, and the Ultimate Fix (these items are included in the folder that is named #Crack)? Also, since you said your just formatted the system, I suppose we can rule out incompatible mods and/or cache files.

Do you still have "The Sims 3 - The Complete Collection" running in your torrent client, under "seeding"? If so, look for an option that says "Force re-check"; and use the option please. This will check the file integrity of your item, and if a problem is found, it will re-download faulty parts of the archive file. There is a chance that something may have gone wrong with the download itself, but let's see.

Good luck!

P.S. I saw that we actually made a guide on the issue, many years back. But it was never posted in public, and meant for the Helpers/Moderators back then. I will shortly move this informational post...

Carlos is tha man
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3 - Initialization error 0x065d0274 Empty Re: The Sims 3 - Initialization error 0x065d0274

Post by Guest Sun 07 Apr 2019, 04:53

Hello,

Thank you so much for you response Smile 

I have actually deleted the torrent but I will delete the files and try to download it again from the beginning.

Is there a chance my antivirus blocks some parts of the torrent without letting me know?

After I installed everything the first time and it didn't work, I have unistalled everything and then run the regedit and deleted all the Sims and Electronic arts folders sitting there under every section I could find them

The I have tried to install the game again but I came up with the same error. Yes I have applied the 1.67 manual patch and the Ultimate fix, both times.

I will follow your advise and I will let you know the outcome

Thank you once again Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 07 Apr 2019, 17:12

joannita_301087 wrote:I have actually deleted the torrent but I will delete the files and try to download it again from the beginning.

Is there a chance my antivirus blocks some parts of the torrent without letting me know?

Try doing the "Force re-check", if you haven't done it yet.

If it doesn't work and you really want to re-download, try using a different torrent client, than the one you used the first time.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 14 Apr 2019, 12:46

Hello again,

Thank you for your message, I have re-downloaded the torrent from your site https://games4theworld.org/downloads/ 

and also I force re-checked it but when I installed it I got the same error again Sad 

I see that you are suggesting me to try a different torrent client, should I check in Pirate bay you mean?

Thank you for your help once again  Carlos is tha man

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 14 Apr 2019, 15:57

joannita_301087 wrote:I see that you are suggesting me to try a different torrent client, should I check in Pirate bay you mean?

I mean the program that you use for the actual download of the .torrent. Smile  A very popular program is for example "uTorrent", but it's by no means the only one. There are many such programs, such as Tixati, qBittorrent, to name a few.

I also thought about something else. You said you just recently re-installed Windows. Have you made sure to try and download all available Windows updates? Sometimes when you freshly (re-)install Windows, updates are only shown "after some time". But yes, please check if there are Windows updates available, it could also be part of the problem.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 15 Apr 2019, 10:55

Hello,

Oh I see... apologies I am not very familiar with all these, I have been using uTorrent since forever Razz

I will check to make sure if I have all the updates and maybe I will to install the Sims4 instead..

Hopefully it's gonna work and I will not have to bother you again

Have a lovely rest of the week and thank you once again  Carlos is tha man

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top