Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE EQUIPMENTS DONT WORK

View previous topic View next topic Go down

THE EQUIPMENTS DONT WORK Empty THE EQUIPMENTS DONT WORK

Post by Guest Tue 16 Apr 2019, 13:13

Hi, I’m so confused atm.
I have updated my game from the base to the latest update (updates after Get Famous, not Strangerville). I have followed all the instructions from this forum step by step.
I have several problems with my game:
1. I tried to work in police office and hospital where I can join my sim at work. However, I can’t do anything like get a case from computer (some equipments can’t be used at all) and the workers don’t get inside the building or work, they just stay outside doing nothing just standing there. I can’t examine the patients or admit them to bed, they just walking around confused.
2. I tried to visit the spa and restaurants, the workers (chef, masseuse, etc) don’t get inside the building as well and doing nothing.
3. I ordered drinks from bars (any bars), however I can’t drink them, all the other sims that order can’t drink them so the drinks just stay on the bars.
4. I had kids (one of them was toddler), she couldn’t use the baby chair, when I put her there, she will get on the floor again automatically, again and again. I couldn’t give her food either. Everytime she wants to sit on a chair or couch or even go to her bed (toddlers bed), she will ended up get back on the floor automatically. This didn’t just happen to my toddlers but ALL the kids from toddlers to young adults even, however, the sim that I am playing (before i added kids) can use the chairs, bed, couch, bath tubs, etc at home.

I wonder what’s happening with my game, is there anyone can help me and having the same problems as well? Thanks for helping, I hope that my explanation is clear

Back to top Go down

THE EQUIPMENTS DONT WORK Empty Re: THE EQUIPMENTS DONT WORK

Post by Guest Tue 16 Apr 2019, 13:34

Go to Documents\Electronic Arts and move The Sims 4 folder to desktop. This will start the game fresh, you can move saves back later. If that doesn't solve the problem, run the validator and post the result here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 Apr 2019, 13:56

Unfortunately, it didn't change anything by moving the folder to desktop...
Here's the result from the validator.
Forum:

report:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 Apr 2019, 13:59

Delete those "unknown files" and run validator again, this time uncheck "quick scan".

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 Apr 2019, 15:01

Here's the next result:

report:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 Apr 2019, 15:10

Basing on your previous report you messed up one update. You copied files from "The Sims 4\Delta" folder and placed them in "The Sims 4". You already deleted unnecessary files but you replaced some. Thankfully those files are small so I'll just send you a link with correct ones in private message.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 Apr 2019, 16:01

OMG IT'S WORKING!!
THANK YOU SO MUCH, YOU ARE MY HERO  Embarassed

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top