Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for Sims 4 All-in-one

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Looking for Sims 4 All-in-one  Empty Looking for Sims 4 All-in-one

Post by Guest Wed 01 May 2019, 05:06

I have been looking for the sims 4 all in pack without the zl orgin way or mirror way.My old computer is messed up and i was able to recover my saves and CC.However, I could not pull the file because it is so big.I have searched and looked for the old link and can not find it.I have tried a new way but I kept getting a virus.Does anyone have the old file using 7 zip or google drive?

Back to top Go down

Looking for Sims 4 All-in-one  Empty Re: Looking for Sims 4 All-in-one

Post by Guest Wed 01 May 2019, 09:31

You've got two options:
All-in-one from Sim Architect, just download the torrent and play:
https://www.games4theworld.club/t35025-the-sims-4-all-in-one-by-sim-architect-1-51-77-1020-g4tw-endorsed
My repack. Download from torrent/Mediafire/Mega, install and play:
https://www.games4theworld.club/t33925-the-sims-4-v1-51-77-1020-all-dlcs-selectable-17-languages-anadius-repack-download-only-what-you-need

There was another one from Tarac in form of .iso image that you download, mount and play, but since Tarac is banned it's no longer on this forum.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 01 May 2019, 12:10

Aaliyah wrote:I have been looking for the sims 4 all in pack without the zl orgin way or mirror way.My old computer is messed up and i was able to recover my saves and CC.However, I could not pull the file because it is so big.I have searched and looked for the old link and can not find it (...) Does anyone have the old file using 7 zip or google drive?

We have basically discontinued the TS4 all-in-one in the .iso format (and the "old link" was deleted). I know it was popular with many people, but I'm sure Sim Architect's & anadius' solutions are also - if not more - popular. Plus, so many people are having difficulties with the .iso file ("how can I add future updates into the .iso file?????!!!1111"), which was another reason I decided to delete the thread, instead of keeping it on the public Forums.

Aaliyah wrote:I have tried a new way but I kept getting a virus (...)

I'm pretty sure you didn't, but feel free to clarify the situation and give details. My guess is though you are referring to one of the adverts used on G4TW or on Sim Architect's site (I will make an announcement/update commentary, soon). Maybe the advert said "you have caught a virus, click here to fix it". And the "here" was a gigantic blue or red button in the middle of the screen.

I've explained it in the past I believe, and I will keep doing so. People need to realize that "friendly ads" for a platform like G4TW are just not working. We tried it in the past for some time, and without going into details, it didn't work out so well.

A basic guideline is, that you should not click on anything, what these ad sites promise or seem to 'offer'. I know that the un-initiated internet user may be frightened about a message such as the above "you have caught a virus". But it's still something people will need to learn.

But again, feel free to clarify where and how exactly you feel you have caught a virus, if the above statements don't apply to you.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top