Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Queue filled up

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Queue filled up Empty Queue filled up

Post by Guest Fri 10 May 2019, 12:46

Recently installed Seasons, my dog would annoyingly fill my queue, any help? Can't seem to find a post about this here? Tried googling but answers were from ea so idk if i could do something about those. Should I update something here? Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Queue filled up Empty Re: Queue filled up

Post by Guest Fri 10 May 2019, 13:27

Go to Documents\Electronic Arts and move The Sims 4 folder to desktop. This will start the game fresh, you can move saves back later. If that doesn't solve the problem, run the validator and post the result here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 11 May 2019, 04:06

anadius wrote:Go to Documents\Electronic Arts and move The Sims 4 folder to desktop. This will start the game fresh, you can move saves back later. If that doesn't solve the problem, run the validator and post the result here.
report:

**Did the moving the folder, made a new sim with a dog. The dog is still wanting attention.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 11 May 2019, 10:46

Update the game then.

And just to make sure: after moving the folder there were no saves, no mods, etc.?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 11 May 2019, 19:15

anadius wrote:Update the game then.

And just to make sure: after moving the folder there were no saves, no mods, etc.?
Yeah, not yet using any mods. I guess I should update up to the recent dlc then WhatDidUJustCallMe? 

Also, thank you once again Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top