Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get The Sims 4 for free on Origin. [OBSOLETE!]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Get The Sims 4 for free on Origin. [OBSOLETE!] Empty It's Official!! The Sims 4 for FREE on Origin this week only (Until May 27)

Post by Sim Architect Wed 22 May 2019, 01:38

Yes, the rumors are true!

The base game is completely free on Origin, if you add it to your library right now.

https://thesimarchitect.com/2019/05/21/the-sims-4-free-official-from-ea/

I'd advise you all to get a license in case you still don't have it...

Piece of cake. Piece of cake. Piece of cake. Piece of cake. Piece of cake. Piece of cake. Piece of cake. Piece of cake.
Tea 1 Tea 1 Tea 1 Tea 1 Tea 1 Tea 1 Tea 1 Tea 1
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator
The Gray Eminence :p
G4TW HONORARY Moderator The Gray Eminence :p

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Plants vs Zombies, The Sims 3, Cities Skylines, The Sims 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Get The Sims 4 for free on Origin. [OBSOLETE!] Empty Re: Get The Sims 4 for free on Origin. [OBSOLETE!]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 22 May 2019, 02:07

Misfit203 wrote:Get The Sims 4 for free on Origin. [OBSOLETE!] Opera_10

Code:
https://www.origin.com/usa/en-us/store/the-sims/the-sims-4

Sim Architect wrote:Yes, the rumors are true!

The base game is completely free on Origin, if you add it to your library right now.
https://www.origin.com/usa/en-us/store/the-sims/the-sims-4

I'd advise you all to get a license in case you still don't have it...

Piece of cake. Piece of cake. Piece of cake. Piece of cake. Piece of cake. Piece of cake. Piece of cake. Piece of cake.
Tea 1 Tea 1 Tea 1 Tea 1 Tea 1 Tea 1 Tea 1 Tea 1

//MERGED

Topics merged.

Should I create "a number of" Origin dummy accounts and grab the free copy on each of them? IAmSoHappyEmergahwd  We can then use these in some kind of giveaway. As it stands, there will always be people who miss out on these things; still remember all the lamenting when they did the free giveaway of The Sims 2: Ultimate Collection back then: "Gosh, I wish I could have grabbed that, but I totally missed out on it!"

Maybe I'll also send out a special newsletter just for this news.

Edit: newsletter sent out!

Last edited by The_gh0stm4n on Wed 22 May 2019, 13:48; edited 1 time in total
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Get The Sims 4 for free on Origin. [OBSOLETE!] Empty Re: Get The Sims 4 for free on Origin. [OBSOLETE!]

Post by Guest Wed 22 May 2019, 11:27

I'm pretty curious if there would be a way to add cracked expansion packs on top on the Origin base game...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 22 May 2019, 11:39

agrastiOs wrote:I'm pretty curious if there would be a way to add cracked expansion packs on top on the Origin base game...
Of course. But you won't be able to have access to the gallery and all DLCs at the same time. First of all disable automatic updates in Origin. When new update comes out, wait for the crack. Update the game through Origin, apply the crack and copy the DLC folder (EP, GP, SP folders) if there is any new one.

You can get the crack from many sources:
- "Game" folder from G4TW releases
- "no-origin-fix" from my repack
- gamecopyworld.com
to name a few.
You want to have two folders: "Game" - original, don't change it, and "Game-cracked". In G4TW releases "Game" folder is already cracked so just rename it to "Game-cracked" and put it next to the original "Game" folder. If you have just the crack, first make a copy of "Game" folder, rename it to "Game-cracked" and then apply the crack to the "Game-cracked" folder.

And now:
- running the game from Origin or from "Game" folder will give you access to the gallery
- closing Origin and running the game from "Game-cracked" folder will give you access to pirated DLCs

When new update and crack is out, delete "Game-cracked" and repeat steps above.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 22 May 2019, 11:51

anadius wrote:
agrastiOs wrote:I'm pretty curious if there would be a way to add cracked expansion packs on top on the Origin base game...
Of course. But you won't be able to have access to the gallery and all DLCs at the same time. First of all disable automatic updates in Origin. When new update comes out, wait for the crack. Update the game through Origin, apply the crack and copy the DLC folder (EP, GP, SP folders) if there is any new one.

- gamecopyworld.com
to name a few.
You want to have two folders: "Game" - original, don't change it, and "Game-cracked". In G4TW releases "Game" folder is already cracked so just rename it to "Game-cracked" and put it next to the original "Game" folder. If you have just the crack, first make a copy of "Game" folder, rename it to "Game-cracked" and then apply the crack to the "Game-cracked" folder.

And now:
- running the game from Origin or from "Game" folder will give you access to the gallery
- closing Origin and running the game from "Game-cracked" folder will give you access to pirated DLCs

Thank you for this really quick and detailed response! Gonna think if it's worth on doing this (I have a fully games4theworld cracked installation as of now) for the Gallery.

Maybe TBH I could just download TS4 from Origin, download Gallery stuff and move it to the cracked installation and keep the installations completely separate.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 22 May 2019, 12:05

agrastiOs wrote:Maybe TBH I could just download TS4 from Origin, download Gallery stuff and move it to the cracked installation and keep the installations completely separate.
Items downloaded from gallery land in "Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Tray", so there's no need to move anything. Just keep in mind that when you don't own Cats & Dogs, pets will be removed from downloaded households.

If you don't care about items with CC (or you just want those pets), you can download from the gallery without even owning the game. See the "gallery downloader" in my signature.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 22 May 2019, 17:52

Already created 5 dummy Origin accounts, and more will come!!

Haters gonna hate
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 22 May 2019, 17:58

Any advice on how to go about this if you use ZLorigin??

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 22 May 2019, 18:05

Veethekid wrote:Any advice on how to go about this if you use ZLorigin??

Not really different compared to using G4TW or other repacks. 

Download from Origin, use the "folder-renaming trick"/transfer the Tray items to your other Documents-folder, start up the ZLOrigin version of The Sims 4, and off you go.

Just one additional tip: I have made it into a habit of renaming my "Origin"-installation folder each time before starting ZLOrigin. So go under C:\Program Files (x86)\ and change the folder name of "Origin" to something like "Origin_". Then start up the ZLOrigin.

Remember to reverse this, next time you need to grab more Gallery items, otherwise your legit TS4/Origin won't start.  Yess, aye lieeke!
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 22 May 2019, 18:11

The_gh0stm4n wrote:
Veethekid wrote:Any advice on how to go about this if you use ZLorigin??

Not really different compared to using G4TW or other repacks. 

Download from Origin, use the "folder-renaming trick"/transfer the Tray items to your other Documents-folder, start up the ZLOrigin version of The Sims 4, and off you go.

Just one additional tip: I have made it into a habit of renaming my "Origin"-installation folder each time before starting ZLOrigin. So go under C:\Program Files (x86)\ and change the folder name of "Origin" to something like "Origin_". Then start up the ZLOrigin.

Remember to reverse this, next time you need to grab more Gallery items, otherwise your legit TS4/Origin won't start.  Yess, aye lieeke!

Thank You!

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 22 May 2019, 18:14

Veethekid wrote:Thank You!

No problem at all.

Quite impressive what a lot of these Gallery creators manage to upload. I myself have the creativity of a hollow block only...  WhatDidUJustCallMe?
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Get The Sims 4 for free on Origin. [OBSOLETE!] Empty How to Download from EA Gallery In-Game for free! Only till March 28

Post by Guest Fri 24 May 2019, 18:29

Hi I found this way how can you download from EA Gallery for free In-Game!
1) Register a new account on origin
2) Download Origin
3) Download The Sims 4 Base game from Origin For Free Till March 28! But do not go into the game now
4) Download The Sims 4 Full game from this site: https://www.games4theworld.club/t21806-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-4-correctly
5) Now go to the The Sims 4 Origin Version
6) Open EA Gallery and download all things that you want
7) Open Full The Sims 4 and enjoy the downloaded things
I would like to see my guide in The Sims 4 Tips & Tricks topic
Thank you

Gatekeeper Edit: merged to the main discussion thread in "The Sims Emporium".

- The_gh0stm4n

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 26 May 2019, 13:39

Any ideas if the process for adding cracked expansion packs would be the same for Mac users?

Back to top Go down

Get The Sims 4 for free on Origin. [OBSOLETE!] Empty Sims 4 Cats and Dogs with Origin give away of Sims 4

Post by Guest Tue 28 May 2019, 05:38

Im curious is the Expansion Packs like Cats & Dogs will work with this release of the game.  I don't care about the other Exansions just this one because I don't want any of them except this one.  The others do not interest me.

Back to top Go down

Get The Sims 4 for free on Origin. [OBSOLETE!] Empty Wasn't able to duplicate "Game" (original) folder

Post by Guest Tue 28 May 2019, 12:50

anadius wrote:

- gamecopyworld.com
to name a few.

And now:

Hey! I kinda misunderstood this procedure ~ kinda missed the point of duplicating the Game folder and skipped the step. Sooooo, I mistakenly replaced the items with the crack in the original Game folder. Anything I can do to undo this change?
I recently got my TS4 base game from origin since it's free and added G4TW version of City Living EP, after that I updated the game thru Origin then I did this procedure (which I misunderstood very well  IAmSoHappyEmergahwd ) . 
I didn't have any problem running the game after this, other than not being able to connect to the internet and not being able to use gallery and DLCs. 
I am really sorry if I didn't do well during this procedure, but if there's is any solution to my problem I would very much appreciate it.  Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 28 May 2019, 16:08

From "Game\Bin" delete:
codex.cfg
OrangeEmu.dll
OrangeEmu64.dll
TS4.exe
TS4_x64.exe

And repair the game in Origin.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 28 May 2019, 19:50

Alright!

It appears the offer has ended just now (or rather, about 45 minutes before I wrote this post). Hope you all got your free copy of the game.

I myself have managed to grab a number of "surplus" copies, that we might give away at some point. We'll need to think about something.

Undeterred by this PR-stunt by EA, I shall of course keep posting updates on the G4TW The Sims 4 Gallery.

For questions about "can I add cracked DLCs on top of it" or "should I make a secondary Windows account", please scroll up this thread, look at some of the existing discussions under The Sims 4 Support, or feel free to open a new thread if need be. I shall be closing this topic now, and marking it as "obsolete/solved".

Have fun!  I tip my fedora.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top