Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Origin

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 Origin Empty Sims 3 Origin

Post by Guest Wed 22 May 2019, 05:54

I have the base game for the Sims 3, late night, the high end loft stuff from Origin. I was wondering if I can add the packs you guys have to my base game I have from Origin. If I can, can you point me to the right way on how to add it? Also If I do that do I still need to crack it like the way you explain it? Any information would be awesome! Thanks in advance.

Gatekeeper Edit: moved to the right section.

- The_gh0stm4n

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Origin Empty Re: Sims 3 Origin

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 22 May 2019, 18:21

Hello,

Do you happen to know or can you tell me whether your Origin version of The Sims 3 is 1.67, or 1.69?

If it's 1.69, I don't think you can add these G4TW updates on top of it. You would then basically have to re-download the entire cracked collection of The Sims 3, either from G4TW or elsewhere.

But if it's 1.67, basically just follow the procedure here, and install your stuff on top of it:
https://www.games4theworld.club/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

Apply the Ultimate Fix at the end, and use the TS3W.exe under C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin, to start the game.

I honestly don't know whether you can leave Origin open while playing that (now) cracked version. Might be best to test this while being completely logged out of Origin, first.

Good luck for now, and do keep us posted!  Carlos is tha man
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 22 May 2019, 19:25

I have the version 1.69. I already have your entire cracked collection of the sims 3 from you guys. So is there a way to update it back to 1.67?

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 22 May 2019, 19:56

tigerlilly17 wrote:I have the version 1.69. I already have your entire cracked collection of the sims 3 from you guys. So is there a way to update it back to 1.67?

I don't think you can "downgrade" the 1.69 version. Or at least I wouldn't know, if there was a way.

I suppose you could still try and install the cracked collection in a different filepath, if you intend to keep the Origin version installed.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 22 May 2019, 20:03

I can get rid of Origin. I was only using it because I was having trouble with the one I got from you guys. It would randomly crash on me. I couldn't figure out why. I would be able to play on for hours some days, then others I can play less then 10mins then it would crash. Thank you for the fast reply.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top