Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Certain sims are not aging. [CLOSED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Certain sims are not aging. [CLOSED] Empty Certain sims are not aging. [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Tue 28 May 2019, 11:54

hello,
the problem I have is a sim fails to age eventhough I reset with mastercontroller or evict them or move to a new town. the only solution could be editing in CAS, then move to a diff age group manually but that means I wont graduate and I have to do it on every life stage I have actually reinstalled seasons and generations hoping it could a glitch from that but still failed. and actually removed the mods and deleted the CC except the save folder but still doesnot work.(but the other sims in the household do age up)
please help

Back to top Go down

Certain sims are not aging. [CLOSED] Empty Re: Certain sims are not aging. [CLOSED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 29 May 2019, 01:55

swafah wrote:hello,
the problem I have is a sim fails to age eventhough I reset with mastercontroller or evict them or move to a new town. the only solution could be editing in CAS, then move to a diff age group manually but that means I wont graduate and I have to do it on every life stage I have actually reinstalled seasons and generations hoping it could a glitch from that but still failed. and actually removed the mods and deleted the CC except the save folder but still doesnot work.(but the other sims in the household do age up)
please help

Hello,

You can try downloading the item here:

Code:
https://www.tinyurl.com/y7grn9v2

And run it on your savefiles; this is a "savefile-cleaner". Before running it though, make a backup of your savefiles.

After running the tool, see if anything improves regarding your sim. If not...I'm afraid I can't provide anything else. It is then possible, that the sim is "glitched out", and you will eventually have to forget about the sim.

You could theoretically try saving your sim family (including the glitched one) in the "bin", start a new savefile - in a different town - and then put your sim family from the bin, into that new town. See if the glitch still happens.

Yess, aye lieeke!
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Certain sims are not aging. [CLOSED] Empty Re: Certain sims are not aging. [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Wed 29 May 2019, 16:19

its not helping I will just abandon the sim
thnx

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 30 May 2019, 18:02

swafah wrote:its not helping I will just abandon the sim
thnx

Sorry to hear it didn't work out. Maybe it could be an idea in the future, that you periodically create a backup of your folder "The Sims 3", on Documents\Electronic Arts. So if there are problems, you can restore an earlier version of the folder.

I can't tell how often you should backup the folder, but that will also depend on how often you play. If you play often, maybe once a week or so?

Either way, have fun with the game, and if you need more help you know where to find us! I'll close the topic now.

Yess, aye lieeke!
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top