Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New and need help, my game's not loading. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New and need help, my game's not loading. [SOLVED] Empty New and need help, my game's not loading. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 12 Jun 2019, 22:40

I just downloaded it last night, and then updated up to the vampire/toddler update today. It worked last night perfectly fine. After updating it today, it now won't load any buildings or houses. When I try to load my game, or move in with a new game, it just keeps loading forever. Does anyone know what I have to do to fix this?

I followed the instructions on how to update the game, so I'm not sure why I'm getting this problem. Please help!

Back to top Go down

New and need help, my game's not loading. [SOLVED] Empty Re: New and need help, my game's not loading. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 12 Jun 2019, 22:58

Run the validator and post the result here.

Back to top Go down

New and need help, my game's not loading. [SOLVED] Empty Re: New and need help, my game's not loading. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 12 Jun 2019, 23:05

report:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 12 Jun 2019, 23:07

I'm still not sure what's wrong, but that's probably cause I don't know anything. Does any of that look like it's causing the problem?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 12 Jun 2019, 23:48

Thank you so much! I'll go fix that, and hopefully it'll work!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 13 Jun 2019, 00:01

It worked! Thank you!

Gatekeeper Edit: problem solved, topic closed.  Carlos is tha man

- The_gh0stm4n

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top