Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lunar Lakes world for The Sims 3 OUT NOW! (Download link)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lunar Lakes world for The Sims 3 OUT NOW! (Download link) - Page 2 Empty Lunar Lakes world for The Sims 3 OUT NOW! (Download link)

Post by Admin Sat 18 Feb 2012, 11:57

First topic message reminder :

Hello everyone,

Here's what you've all been waiting for: the Lunar Lake world for The Sims 3!
It has been uploaded to our official MediaFire account and can be downloaded from the download -link below.

Click here to go to our official MediaFire account.

Have fun playing everyone!

Last edited by Admin on Sat 01 Dec 2012, 18:44; edited 2 times in total
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Lunar Lakes world for The Sims 3 OUT NOW! (Download link) - Page 2 Empty Re: Lunar Lakes world for The Sims 3 OUT NOW! (Download link)

Post by Admin Tue 21 Feb 2012, 18:53

MitcakiVampire1393 wrote:
Admin wrote:
MitcakiVampire1393 wrote:Hello there.
I have a problem.I had download once from MediaFire and now i can't download anything.Can you please change it into a torrent file so i can download the world Lunar Lakes please?
Hello,

Why can't you download from MediaFire?

Because i don't have an upgrage account.With the simple account i only can download once.I had download something month's ago (the world Barcal Bay i thing) and now i can't download anything. Sad
Hello,

Your confused with other upload services, MediaFire doesn't have a limit at all.
Could you make a screenshot of the error?

Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Back to top Go down

Lunar Lakes world for The Sims 3 OUT NOW! (Download link) - Page 2 Empty Re: Lunar Lakes world for The Sims 3 OUT NOW! (Download link)

Post by Guest Tue 21 Feb 2012, 23:42

Woohoo, thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 22 Feb 2012, 15:24

If I did not say this before Games4theworld ROCKS. All I have to do is check here 2 to 3 times a week for anything Sims3 related and as always you come thru like Troopers. Thanks Games4theworld you Rock!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Wed 22 Feb 2012, 16:19

Haakonas wrote:If I did not say this before Games4theworld ROCKS. All I have to do is check here 2 to 3 times a week for anything Sims3 related and as always you come thru like Troopers. Thanks Games4theworld you Rock!!!

Hello,
You can also join the The Sims (3) fangroup to receive a newsletter whenever something new is out Smile
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Lunar Lakes world for The Sims 3 OUT NOW! (Download link) - Page 2 Empty HELP HELP HELP :-(

Post by Guest Fri 24 Feb 2012, 12:50

Lunar Lakes world for The Sims 3 OUT NOW! (Download link) - Page 2 2830496658 this sucks Sad when i try to install lunar lakes, it says it needs an update even if i have the latest Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 24 Feb 2012, 20:46

Hello,

Try re-downloading the world.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Lunar Lakes world for The Sims 3 OUT NOW! (Download link) - Page 2 Empty THANK YOU!

Post by Guest Sat 25 Feb 2012, 02:41

You guys are SO awesome - I think it all the time. It was SO hard deciding where to put this thank you - maybe you need a thank you thread for people like me who just sit around all day thinking :WOW, THOSE GAMES4THEWORLD PEOPLE ARE SO AWESOME! and can't subscribe it to one particular thing. I just grabbed Lunar Lakes so I figured this might be a good place to start. I'll probably be back tho to say it again somewheres else. Thankyouthankyouthankyou just for being you!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 25 Feb 2012, 10:30

Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
I have a problem.I had download once from MediaFire and now i can't download anything.Can you please change it into a torrent file so i can download the world Lunar Lakes please?
Hello,

Because i don't have an upgrage account.With the simple account i only can download once.I had download something month's ago (the world Barcal Bay i thing) and now i can't download anything. Sad
Hello,

Your confused with other upload services, MediaFire doesn't have a limit at all.

Ok i can do that.

//EDIT

I just realise that i can download other things but i can't download worlds. Can you please help me?

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 25 Feb 2012, 18:27

angel_i wrote:You guys are SO awesome - I think it all the time. It was SO hard deciding where to put this thank you - maybe you need a thank you thread for people like me who just sit around all day thinking :WOW, THOSE GAMES4THEWORLD PEOPLE ARE SO AWESOME! and can't subscribe it to one particular thing. I just grabbed Lunar Lakes so I figured this might be a good place to start. I'll probably be back tho to say it again somewheres else. Thankyouthankyouthankyou just for being you!
Hello,

Thank you! Your appreciation is really appreciated. (I like that sentence)
After all, people like you are the ones that keep us goinging; the power behind Games4theworld.
Anyhow, be my guest: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/f36-thank-you-posts

Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Hello,

Hello,

Ok i can do that.

//EDIT

I just realise that i can download other things but i can't download worlds. Can you please help me?
Hello,

Please request it here: http://games4theworld.org/dutchispblock.html
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 19 Sep 2012, 15:51

Hello,

The download link doesn't seem to work, as the file is removed.
Is there any other place in which I can download this world from?

Thank you Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 19 Sep 2012, 16:04

GameGirl91 wrote:Hello,

The download link doesn't seem to work, as the file is removed.
Is there any other place in which I can download this world from?

Thank you Smile
Hello,

Find our new MediaFire account here: http://www.mediafire.com/?8hvd25izaiea4
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 19 Sep 2012, 17:55

Thank you! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 01 Dec 2012, 15:19

Hi Admin,

i open the link you provided but there's nothing in there it says 'Folder Cannot Find"

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 01 Dec 2012, 18:44

Hello,

Link fixed.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 02 Dec 2012, 09:32

Thanks GM and to All who assist you
The Sims 3 plumbob Hammertime The Sims 3 plumbob

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 23 Jun 2013, 09:55

I tried to go there but it said couldn't find the profile.

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 23 Jun 2013, 17:20

mystichaze wrote:I tried to go there but it said couldn't find the profile.

Hello,

It should be available again soon.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 26 Jun 2013, 07:34

Any idea on when it will be updated? cause the one on torrent dont' work.

Back to top Go down

Lunar Lakes world for The Sims 3 OUT NOW! (Download link) - Page 2 Empty i cant download link help please :)

Post by Guest Sun 20 Oct 2013, 18:45

I clicked on link and it brings me to  mediafire to my folder do I need to sign up for mediafire to download lunar lakes?

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 20 Oct 2013, 19:26

Hello,

Our MediaFire account has been replaced by www.games4theworlddownloads.org . Therefore no MediaFire links are working any more.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male