Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is exactly in the New Patch for Island Living? [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What is exactly in the New Patch for Island Living? [SOLVED] Empty What is exactly in the New Patch for Island Living? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 28 Jul 2019, 21:06

I know it said suppose to have 1000 new items but I am not seeing it. I did the testing cheats and debug and pressed the search area to get the eviroment stuff to come up and nothing.

Back to top Go down

What is exactly in the New Patch for Island Living? [SOLVED] Empty Re: What is exactly in the New Patch for Island Living? [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 28 Jul 2019, 21:22

I've also linked the official patch notes (located in the Sims-forums), at the beginning of the announcement:
https://www.games4theworld.club/t35262-the-sims-4-mega-update-version-1-53-115-1020-out-now

There it states:

SimGuru wrote:New Cheat
We’ve added a new cheat to the game! Open the cheat console and type in "bb.showliveeditobjects" to enable the cheat. To disable it, type "bb.showliveeditobjects false".

Enabling the cheat will unlock a new set of objects in Build Mode to decorate your lots with… rocks, trees, bushes, signs, and all sorts of environment objects. I lost count, but I think it’s somewhere around twelve-hundred new decorative objects. These objects are environment objects, which our artists use when creating worlds. As such they are not optimized for on lot use, so please be aware when using this cheat. The most obvious issue you may notice is that Sims will walk through these objects.

Once more, it pays off to be patient, and read everything thoroughly. I know I will get roasted for this, and reading is un-cool in general, but at least we should (all) try our best here.

Looking for bad joke
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

What is exactly in the New Patch for Island Living? [SOLVED] Empty Re: What is exactly in the New Patch for Island Living? [SOLVED]

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top