Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Complete Collection Magnet Not Working

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 Complete Collection Magnet Not Working Empty Sims 3 Complete Collection Magnet Not Working

Post by Guest Mon 05 Aug 2019, 01:00

I clicked on the newest Sims 3 Complete Collection magnet and when I finally get to the magnet link and click on it, nothing is happening, I think it is broken.

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Complete Collection Magnet Not Working Empty Re: Sims 3 Complete Collection Magnet Not Working

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 05 Aug 2019, 01:12

Stygimoloch wrote:I clicked on the newest Sims 3 Complete Collection magnet and when I finally get to the magnet link and click on it, nothing is happening, I think it is broken.

Hello,

You mean the magnet link that is located on the "mgnet.me" site? Works fine for me:

Sims 3 Complete Collection Magnet Not Working WKL5vXT

If you haven't tried it yet, right-click on that magnet link, copy it, and paste it into your browser URL mask. Hit enter. If that still doesn't work, look inside your torrent client for an option saying something like "add torrent/magnet link". 

May I also ask which torrent client you are using?
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top