Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TS4 all-in-one updates

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TS4 all-in-one updates Empty TS4 all-in-one updates

Post by Guest Mon 05 Aug 2019, 22:19

Hi, I have installed this all-in-one version a while ago so the last expansion I have is Get Famous. I want to install the latest ones but I'm not sure how to do that since there's no 'installation folder', I have to mount it to drive to run it. What do I do?

Back to top Go down

TS4 all-in-one updates Empty Re: TS4 all-in-one updates

Post by Guest Mon 05 Aug 2019, 22:38

Then mount it and copy contents of the disc to your drive. And paste update to that folder.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 06 Aug 2019, 21:02

Hi, sorry, I'm not sure I understand it. Could you be more thorough? Just explain it on idiot level lol

Thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 06 Aug 2019, 21:07

kristinak wrote:Hi, sorry, I'm not sure I understand it. Could you be more thorough? Just explain it on idiot level lol

Thanks

At first you need to "extract" the contents of the .iso (that you already have), somewhere onto your computer. Simply open the .iso and drag/drop the stuff out somewhere on your computer. This process will create a folder named "The Sims 4", from which you are then able to start the game. At which point, you will not need the .iso anymore.

So. You extracted that folder properly. Then check out this guide here:
https://www.games4theworld.club/t21806-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-4-correctly

You have to download and apply all items that were released after "Get Famous". Each item must be copy-pasted over the contents of your folder "The Sims 4", and when prompted choose "replace existing files".

Alternatively use the items from anadius, to install the remaining items/updates.
https://www.games4theworld.club/t33925-the-sims-4-v1-53-115-1020-all-dlcs-selectable-17-languages-anadius-repack-download-only-what-you-need

Keep us posted if you need more help.

Red star from Carlos
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top