Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's the most efficient way of updating from my current version (1.47.51) to the newest one?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What's the most efficient way of updating from my current version (1.47.51) to the newest one? Empty What's the most efficient way of updating from my current version (1.47.51) to the newest one?

Post by Guest Thu 08 Aug 2019, 21:31

Sorry if this isn't the right forum, but I'm feeling a bit lost. I haven't played the game in a few months, and the last update I installed is 1.47.51. Is the best way to get to the current version to install each patch successively until reaching the latest one, or is there an easier way? Would it be better to redownload the entire game at this point?

Back to top Go down

What's the most efficient way of updating from my current version (1.47.51) to the newest one? Empty Re: What's the most efficient way of updating from my current version (1.47.51) to the newest one?

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 08 Aug 2019, 22:27

Welcome to the Forum,

This here is what you're looking for:
https://www.games4theworld.club/t33925-the-sims-4-v1-53-115-1020-all-dlcs-selectable-17-languages-anadius-repack-download-only-what-you-need

And this here (contrary to popular opinion) is what you should NEVER do.

banzaibillie wrote:Would it be better to redownload the entire game at this point?

Even if later down the road individual files become broken somehow, I don't recommend simply re-downloading/re-installing the stuff, at least not until you figured out what caused your original issue in the first place, otherwise you may end up with the same problems again.

Good luck. Red star from Carlos

The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top